Register Now
Zro

GTA 6 Release Date ???

11 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

Rockstar Games posted this on their Facebook three hours ago

Screenshot_20220204-141241_Facebook.thumb.jpg.88db279ab96b1829192bdcfc4e25aacd.jpg

And there you go, word from a reliable source. Obviously they're not even gonna attempt to estimate the time of release at this point, but we now know a new GTA is being made.

11 hours ago, Shagger said:

And there you go, word from a reliable source. Obviously they're not even gonna attempt to estimate the time of release at this point, but we now know a new GTA is being made.

That's for sure alright. It's a confirmation that all of GTA fans have been waiting for a very long time. 

15 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Damn, speak of the devil and it appears; 😀

It will release just in time for the apocalypse 

It was like they heard us talking about it but hey there are so many GTA fans talking about it. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

Now, it's a matter of when it's going to be finished and released. Would it be possible in 2-5 years or more? We can't tell. 

There's no real way to estimate. Rockstar has a pretty good reputation (from what I've seen) for not giving a release date, then pushing the game back a dozen times. They'll give a release date when the game is all but finished. It may be this year. It may be 50 years from now. We just have to wait and see. In my opinion, they should take all the time in the world, so they can make sure it's a finished game and not a rushed one. More time means they can make it better and better. Hell, they may come up with bombshell ideas when it's in post production, that makes them work on it some more to add it. Or they may hold off on that and release it as some DLC. As long as they take the time and care to make a great game, which they usually do, then I think everyone who is into the GTA franchise will be willing to wait.

17 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

There's no real way to estimate. Rockstar has a pretty good reputation (from what I've seen) for not giving a release date, then pushing the game back a dozen times. They'll give a release date when the game is all but finished. It may be this year. It may be 50 years from now. We just have to wait and see. In my opinion, they should take all the time in the world, so they can make sure it's a finished game and not a rushed one. More time means they can make it better and better. Hell, they may come up with bombshell ideas when it's in post production, that makes them work on it some more to add it. Or they may hold off on that and release it as some DLC. As long as they take the time and care to make a great game, which they usually do, then I think everyone who is into the GTA franchise will be willing to wait.

It better not be in 50 years time because I will definitely lose interest in playing it by that time... 😂 😆

I love that they acknowledged the game. I do think that we will get a sneak peak at GTA 6 later this year after the E&E edition is released. Something like a single world tweet or even a logo change on the Rockstar social media pages. I would imagine that the game would then be released sometime in 2-3 years.

18 minutes ago, Darth said:

I love that they acknowledged the game. I do think that we will get a sneak peak at GTA 6 later this year after the E&E edition is released. Something like a single world tweet or even a logo change on the Rockstar social media pages. I would imagine that the game would then be released sometime in 2-3 years.

Yes, that's something very possible just like it was done with Gran Turismo 7 few days ago. It's going to wow a lot of gamers. 

16 hours ago, Darth said:

It was something similar to what we had in GT 7. If I never wanted to get the game but after the sneak peak, I'm definitely getting it. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Rockstar wouldn't rush the game release of GTA 6. They knew they disappointed with the latest franchise being 'GTA Trilogy, they wouldn't like to disappoint for the second time. 

If they half cook GTA 6 after what just happened with GTA trilogy, they would have obviously shoot themselves in the head and no longer in the legs.