Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games that do third person right?

I'd say most of the GTA titles, all the 3D platformers like Super Mario 64, RDR1 and 2, Batman Arkham Series and more. There is so many 3rd person titles out there, that it's kind of tough to name all the good ones, as there's so many. 

On 2/24/2021 at 3:05 PM, Kane99 said:

I'd say most of the GTA titles, all the 3D platformers like Super Mario 64, RDR1 and 2, Batman Arkham Series and more. There is so many 3rd person titles out there, that it's kind of tough to name all the good ones, as there's so many. 

God of War, Armored Core - the list is really extensive.

An interesting concept for 1st or 3rd person to prevent headaches, is to have extra directional buttons on the controller that can immediately make you look in any direction without any lag. Another arrow pad can help with that. Some games use the r3 button to look behind you real fast. Why not any direction? I love to look around a lot in games and having to see everything real fast whichever way you turn is what strains our eyes. If you wanted to turn real slow to gaze at everything, that's fine. But I think we really need an extra direction pad to look whatever way real fast. I'm all for it. 

I personally like playing 3rd person. It gives more visual angle to me. Unlike in 1st person, where you can't see anything except grass and rocks, once you crawl across the ground.

3rd person also provides better control, specially in shooting games like PUBG and Halo.

Edited by Razor1911

GTA def does it right, World of Warcraft does it right, The Nomads was done right for me (older game) and PUBG and other mobile battle royal games do it somewhat good.

Other than that I think The Assassin's Creed Games are good and Prince of Persia.