Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you care about hitting 100% completion?

I don't care about getting 100% completion of the entire game, but there are things I like to complete. I want to find every animal and get it's entry to my compendium. I want to get every horse in it. Fish too. The same for items, weapons, and plants. I just like to have everything noticed at least. Other than that, I honestly don't care.

Not at all, I don't think I 100% completed a single game, even ones that I spent hundreds of hours with. I play the way I enjoy it, whether that means getting all achievements is completely irrelevant to me.

The only game I've earned 100% on is Horizon Zero Dawn. I'm not actually the bothered about 100%-ing a game, but I get the point. It's not an easy thing to achieve and it people who do so deserve a feeling of accomplishment from doing so. 

End of the day when you get 100% completion, you do not get anything for it. I mean you DO not get anything from it other than seeing your game achievements at 100%. Yes, it depends on the game and how or what's very important, but for being I got 100% completed for GTAIV and even though it looks good, most people won't care and you won't get anything from it. Other then playing hours of the game to achive it 

On 3/16/2021 at 10:22 PM, StaceyPowers said:

Is it important to you to reach 100% completion on a game?

Does it really matter that much? Personally, not to me as long as I get to enjoy the game the way I want, I'm cool with any percentage of completion I get.