Register Now
Patrik

DLC's that were worth every single cent you paid for

The Lost and the Damned + The Ballad of Gay Tony (Episodes from Liberty City) were for me the best DLC's i have ever got in a game, i love how they are all attached for the main storyline and got their own storyline as well, i also love how they are sort of sequels to the main game because it shows you the fate of some characters that you never knew what they ended up like in the main game (Ray Bulgarin for example).

Sleeping Dogs expansion DLC's were cool  too (except the useless skin ones)

If I remember correctly episodes from liberty city was one of the last traditional expansions. I don't think it released as a DLC, but as a separate retail add-on originally.

As for DLCs that were worth it: XCOM2: War of the Chosen, basically all story DLCs for Mass Effect.

The RDR2 DLC's are more than worth it. It's a code you get with either the special edition or ultimate edition. The difference between special and ultimate is special is only valid on story mode, and ultimate is valid on both story and online mode. But it gets you free horses, free guns, extra side quests and stranger missions, extra items, and lots of other features that aren't available without the code. I bought the ultimate edition on eBay for about $200. It was the only copy that still had an unused code. And I didn't realize it until the game arrived, but I had also bought the steel book copy. So that's an added bonus.

So to sum up, it doesn't matter the price, getting that code is more than worth the money.

Not many games that I do get DLCs for the base game, In fact, most if not all DLCs I have for Euro Truck and American Truck Sims. ETS offers so many DLCs in fact is more than what other games offer. SCS makes their money now from DLCs and when they release new content, the base game is cheap as flip but the new DLCs are $15 or so for maps. 

I have all DLCs for the hunter call of the wild game 🙂 the game was not cheap but that was a gift GG

3 hours ago, Shagger said:

It's your thread, but don't see the harm in people mentioning free DLC's.

i know right, and i have nothing against that actually, i'm just curious to know what paid DLC's out there that are worth picking in case i come across those games someday, take it easy mate