Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games that offer the best social experiences

I prefer social distancing in games. I don't want to interact with other players in any way shape or form. The only type of PvP game I ever liked was Classic Deathmatch.

Edited by m76

I loved the PVP in Champions Online but I can't think  of many other rewarding social experiences in games. Most of the time, MMOs tend to be full of drama, pettiness and other things you'd see in real life so I'm not so sure about the rewarding part.

Osrs can be pretty fun with social experiences. I guess it depends on how the community is at that point and time in the game. I found in FF14 at launch was pretty fun the same with SWTOR. Might be the same for any game at launch until the player base becomes jaded and toward end game content. 

On 4/24/2021 at 6:15 PM, The Blackangel said:

Rewarding....

Social....

Two words I never would have thought I would see in the same sentence.

Haha, I believe it's more like the gaming act that doesn't only benefit only the player but the society as well? 

The only thing that really comes to mind is Second Life. If you can get over the clunky interface and all the perverts, it’s a completely social environment. There's a smaller game called Tower Unite, it's based off a Garry's Mod gamemode, and it's pretty much a social game with a ton of minigames and shit. imo it's pretty fun and worth the money. Developers are super active with the community too

On 7/27/2021 at 10:54 PM, Patrik said:

i would say GTA Games do that since they represent how different people in society really act like (Racism etc...)

Good example. I too had GTA in mind. There's hell lot of things here than just a game. Such open world games helps to experiment with literally anything. 

You can fly a plane and crash it intentionally, or drive a car to it's full speed, you can do whatever you want. 😊

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Good example. I too had GTA in mind. There's hell lot of things here than just a game. Such open world games helps to experiment with literally anything. 

You can fly a plane and crash it intentionally, or drive a car to it's full speed, you can do whatever you want. 😊

Anything goes in an open world game which I believe that GTA perfected for those that are into. I do enjoy watching others play it though.