Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

How has your gaming quarter 2021 been?

So far this year it's been pretty good for me. I started off the year sending my system to the shop, but now things seem good. I've mostly played the ps4. I've got almost the whole series of Assassin's Creed, which I love. I just finished Witcher 3 story which is no small feat. I played Layers of Fear 1 and 2 and is the best psychological thriller; hard to beat and what an amazing blast into 2021. I'm also playing Outlast and Alien Isolation for my horror. Giving RDR2 another shot. Got into Ghost of Tsushima and such a treat. I am an emperor being fed grapes at this point. How about you? How has it all been going? What have you finished/started/love/hate??? Any goals made, games bought, records broken, achievements? 

Since the year has started, I've only completed Cyberpunk 2077, RE 7 and FF 7 Remake. I'm mostly playing all the same games I've been playing over the last few years such as Skyrim/Skyrim SE, Fallout 4, NFS Heat, MK 11 among others. I haven't really seen an upcoming game this year that has piqued my interest and to be honest, I don't think any other game apart from RE 8 has gained my interest.

I only finished Dishonored & Dishonored 2 this year so far, those were really good games.

Apart from that everything else I tried were kind of meh. I'm currently in the process of playing RE2 remake, it might be good enough that I actually see it through to the end, but it's nothing to write home about.

I've tried dying light, but it's kind of a frustrating game that could be so much better if it were done right.

On 5/8/2021 at 7:47 PM, Patrik said:

been replaying older games recently, i don't know why, but i just feel nostalgic most of the times 😄

I just recently started replying one of my old times favorites The Punisher and I'm enjoying every bit of it as if it's my first time to play it. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

I just recently started replying one of my old times favorites The Punisher and I'm enjoying every bit of it as if it's my first time to play it. 

i never managed to play it unfortunately, i made lot of attempts but the game refuses to output sounds at all in Windows 10, if you know about a fix, i would really appreciate it

20 hours ago, Patrik said:

i never managed to play it unfortunately, i made lot of attempts but the game refuses to output sounds at all in Windows 10, if you know about a fix, i would really appreciate it

Seriously, that really sucks because you have been deprived from enjoying a good game. Have you tried setting off your anti virus to see if the fix may work. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, that really sucks because you have been deprived from enjoying a good game. Have you tried setting off your anti virus to see if the fix may work. 

not really, but i guess i should try it, i was also recommended to try some patches, i hope they will work

Nothing as much for me. The intensity of playing games really died down after my employer urged me to work from home. 😒

Now, I can't have enough time after making such PPT slides, I only play in the weekends, mostly PUBG or FIFA.

Edited by Razor1911

6 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Nothing as much for me. The intensity of playing games really died down after my employer urged me to work from home. 😒

Now, I can't have enough time after making such PPT slides, I only play in the weekends, mostly PUBG or FIFA.

I was actually thinking that working from home would give you more chances to get more gaming time. I did when I worked from home 🏡