Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you have a “default” video game?

Skyrim has always been my default game for the past 9 years and that isn't going to change anytime soon because it's still an enjoyable game. Honestly, I think I'll probably be playing Skyrim just as frequently in the next 10 years.

I do not have a real default game however I do play CSGO offline after a full stream on flight sims or whatever game that I have or was doing. I do get those times that I get rage or something just goes messed up and do I go into CSGO

My default game right now is Teamfight Tactics. As a kid it was Pokemon and then it sort of turned into Maplestory before becoming TFT. Pretty interesting how people seem to have one default comfort game that they always go to when needed.

Prior to FF8, it was almost always a Zelda game for me. If that wasn't it, then I would usually grab Blaster Master. The game is mind numbingly difficult, and holds up a giant middle finger the entire time you're playing it, but it's fun as hell. Each Area or "level" is such a lost maze and open that it's almost impossible to find the boss, and then find your way to the next Area. you can spend a full day in one Area searching and searching, and NEVER find the boss. That's how big and confusing these levels are. It's the closest the NES ever came to an open world game.

And a spoiler for those interested, the entrance to Area 4, is not located in Area 3. Nor is the entrance to Area 7 located in Area 6.