Register Now
The Blackangel

Proud To Be a Scalper?

I'd say that's at least a reasonable price. Except reasonable for a scalper would be swimming in a pool of their own excrement with the only way out being a tunnel at the bottom of the pool, thus forcing them to swim head-to-toe submerged in the shit to escape.

It's reasonable price because he couldn't sell it at unreasonable prices. Maybe people are wising up? I say let him keep all, and try to return them, that would be the walk of shame. If these people even have shame.

15 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That price looks reasonable but I wouldn't buy diddly squat from him - Nah, he looks like he could use them more than me. He's a scalper anyways, I'm sure he'll be fine...

well, i understand your point, you aren't buying from him just because he's a scalper, but thinking about the price makes me believe he's some local seller or something

3 hours ago, Patrik said:

well, i understand your point, you aren't buying from him just because he's a scalper, but thinking about the price makes me believe he's some local seller or something

Normally, scalpers use credit cards to buy the goods and then resell them for excessive amounts of money to both cover the cost of the items and make extreme amounts of profit at your expense. Scalpers usually source their items from retailers but they usually buy the whole stock so that they can get the items at a discounted rate or at the MSRP.

2 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Normally, scalpers use credit cards to buy the goods and then resell them for excessive amounts of money to both cover the cost of the items and make extreme amounts of profit at your expense. Scalpers usually source their items from retailers but they usually buy the whole stock so that they can get the items at a discounted rate or at the MSRP.

Yeah i know, but a scalper wouldn't sell for the price that's in that pic somehow, he either realized that scalping is going to disappear or a local seller that didn't manage to sell those items offline

1 hour ago, Patrik said:

Yeah i know, but a scalper wouldn't sell for the price that's in that pic somehow, he either realized that scalping is going to disappear or a local seller that didn't manage to sell those items offline

Yeah, you make a good point there. Or maybe he's just doesn't have the means to sustain his scalping such as their credit cards got cancelled or something along those lines.

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

There are lots of people wouldn't care about that price and can even purchase it at far more expensive costs without feeling cheated. 

If I would have to buy an Xbox in that price, I definitely would go with it.

Obviously the condition of the console really matters. Since he is a scalper, I too doubt about the condition of those xboxes. But if he is selling a brand new console, the price is pretty reasonable.

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

If I would have to buy an Xbox in that price, I definitely would go with it.

Obviously the condition of the console really matters. Since he is a scalper, I too doubt about the condition of those xboxes. But if he is selling a brand new console, the price is pretty reasonable.

Yes, you are absolutely correct with the price assessment and the nature or state of the console. But seriously, I'm all for a new console over used ones.