Register Now
StaceyPowers

If you had to break out of prison with any video game character but they may NOT use any sort of superpowers/magic, who would you choose?

As it says in the title, which character would you want to have with you for a prison break, keeping in mind you cannot use their magic/powers to cheat (and no special weapons or equipment)? I will pick Leliana from DA Origins, as I feel her cunning will come in handy.

If I could shank a guard and steal his heat, that would help. But I would have to say Sadie Adler or Arthur Morgan. Those two don't fuck around and know how to get out of a tight spot. I'll take the shiv with me, give them the heat (especially if it's a popper) and we'll get the hell out of there.

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

If I could shank a guard and steal his heat, that would help. But I would have to say Sadie Adler or Arthur Morgan. Those two don't fuck around and know how to get out of a tight spot. I'll take the shiv with me, give them the heat (especially if it's a popper) and we'll get the hell out of there.

Just the kind of reply I was looking for 🙂

I did what I call "soft" time several years ago. Long story short, I put a guy in the hospital in self defense and I didn't have a scratch on me. And there were a lot of people who testified on my behalf, including his rather pissed off recently single now exgirlfriend. But the place I was at had a zero tolerance policy, so the judges hands were tied. I got 90 days in county, and was banned from the place. While I was in there, a lot of people came through that were on their way to prison for all sorts of things, including murder. Me being the only female there, there was one guy I was never allowed to interact with. I didn't find out until after he was transferred to prison that he was in for three counts of rape. I immediately threw up where I was standing. Just knowing that I was living in the same building as a guy who was probably looking at me as a piece of meat, scared the shit out of me. After that, I refused to come out of my cell, except with female officers. I would not go anywhere with male guards.

Some people call bullshit when I tell this story, but that's their choice. I know it happened, and I don't have interest in convincing anyone. I relay my personal experiences, and it's your choice to decide whether you believe me or not.

Edited by The Blackangel

Solid Snake would get my vote because in addition to him having done that already in the Metal Gear series, he has plenty of military, technological and tactical experience as well as he's a good hand-to-hand/close quarter combatant so I'd be getting out of there in no time.

I would say Mario. 

I would have had the skill to go underground and then through those tunnels and underpass, escape from the prison, even collect some bounties by cracking those walls by head. 😆

Edited by Razor1911