Register Now
StaceyPowers

What choices by video game developers cause them to lose the trust of players?

1. Always breaking promises that they made
  2. Not being transparent about their dealings
  3. Charges their customers for everything
  4. Always releasing poor quality games and charging premium prices for them
  5. Not listening to their customers/community

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:
  1. Always breaking promises that they made
  2. Not being transparent about their dealings
  3. Charges their customers for everything
  4. Always releasing poor quality games and charging premium prices for them
  5. Not listening to their customers/community

Seriously, you have completely summed up everything that get wrong with how they deal with their gaming fan base and it totally sucks. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, you have completely summed up everything that get wrong with how they deal with their gaming fan base and it totally sucks. 

Off topic: Would you mind slowing down a bit? I mean you bump a hundred threads every day, not giving a chance to others to react to new threads because they get dropped to the second or even third page. It degrades the experience of other forum users. Please, can you pace yourself a bit? Maybe limit the number of threads you bump in the general gaming section within a day? I was trying to be patient until now, but it has been ongoing for over a week now.

13 minutes ago, m76 said:

Off topic: Would you mind slowing down a bit? I mean you bump a hundred threads every day, not giving a chance to others to react to new threads because they get dropped to the second or even third page. It degrades the experience of other forum users. Please, can you pace yourself a bit? Maybe limit the number of threads you bump in the general gaming section within a day? I was trying to be patient until now, but it has been ongoing for over a week now.

I like that he's active. Stir the stew a bit to get that flavor distributed. This aint ol papa's recipe. 

6 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

I like that he's active. Stir the stew a bit to get that flavor distributed. This aint ol papa's recipe. 

Seriously, I got absolutely nothing to say to him, not even a damn word. It's a free world and he's free to type whatever he wants with his device. 

@m76, @Heatman can post as much as he likes so long as what he's posting is within the rules, and unless you can present evidence to the contrary, he has been. What I don't find acceptable is for you or anyone else calling people out on the public forums for non-violations just because you don't like thier posting habits. If you feel there's an issue, report it and then let either myself or DC take it from there. Do not try and do our job for us, that IS against the rules. I appreciate that you made your request politely, but it's not up to you how anyone posts on this forum. If your concern is loosing touch of a topic because it's been bumped down, I recommend using the "follow topic" feature on the threads you're interested in. All you have to do is click on the reply box to a thread as if to type a response and the icon should appear on the bottom-left corner;

followtopic.png.7e5458a6a6883dde8c3aff2b9221cd91.png

Edited by Shagger

5 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

At least I know I'll always have somebody to talk to instead of it looking like I'm talking to myself 🤣

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

At least I know I'll always have somebody to talk to instead of it looking like I'm talking to myself 🤣

Haha, it's actually the essence of having someone will to get the talk rolling no matter what. I have seen some forum where members lack the chit chat on the forum discussion and it's a bit of a bore. Personally, I talk gaming all day long as long as I'm disposed to do it.