Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

What to play next?

I have a list of games I have and don't know which to play. Some I have played a little but for a reason or another, including systems breaking down on me; I have a list I need your input what to play first. So out of these games, which do you recommend the most? If you have a list, then share it and let us input. 

Uncharted 4

Ghost recon wildlands

GTA5

Batman Arkham Knight

Greedfall

Final fantasy 15

Detroit Become Human

Sekiro

My advice would be to get through the shortest ones first, and don't be afraid to turn down the difficulty if you're not enjoying the current pace. The only problem with this is that you're then playing the game for the sake of completing it, and moving on, which may leave you bittersweet if it eventually clicks with you but is spoilt by that point. The thing is I have the time to play games that I don't like very much, whereas I'm sure you value your time so much more.

The only game on that list I know for a fact I wouldn't recommend until last is Greedfall, because the only way that experience is going to be good is if you do everything, which takes approximately 60 hours (over half of which are a drag.)

GTA 5 might be the best one if you want to disregard my above advice. It's a game that goes on a bit longer than it ought to, but it offers enough downtime - thematically and mechanically - to allow you to enjoy zooming around, exploring, and treating yourself to some makeovers.

The list is quite long for you. I guess it will take the whole year 2021 for you to complete all those, may even extend to 2022. 

I have already played GTA V and and FF15 among that list. Currently playing Far cry 5. The next I will have is Cyberpunk and uncharted 4.

Go with the Arkham Knight series - you won't be disappointed. It's a solid game in terms of story, gameplay and graphics - I'd argue this is the best superhero game series ever made. You should already know that most superhero games always turn out to be hot piles of garbage and don't have anything behind them except the marketing of that particular superhero.

On 9/17/2021 at 1:54 AM, Reality vs Adventure said:

I have a list of games I have and don't know which to play. Some I have played a little but for a reason or another, including systems breaking down on me; I have a list I need your input what to play first. So out of these games, which do you recommend the most? If you have a list, then share it and let us input. 

Uncharted 4

Ghost recon wildlands

GTA5

Batman Arkham Knight

Greedfall

Final fantasy 15

Detroit Become Human

Sekiro

From your list I would recommend GTA 5 and Final Fantasy 15! I can never manage more than 20-45 minutes per session due to time limitations ...but if you have the time I would recommend those two games definitely.

On 9/18/2021 at 9:45 PM, killamch89 said:

Go with the Arkham Knight series - you won't be disappointed. It's a solid game in terms of story, gameplay and graphics - I'd argue this is the best superhero game series ever made. You should already know that most superhero games always turn out to be hot piles of garbage and don't have anything behind them except the marketing of that particular superhero.

I was playing Arkham Knight at one point but had to delete it for space. I was only still at the beginning stages but I actually was enjoying it. 

17 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Looks like GTA 5 is getting the most votes. I think it's a toss up between GTA 5, Batman, and Uncharted 4. Maybe even Detroit Become Human since it seems like a faster game before something like GTA 5. Hmmmm

There is no doubt that GTA 5 is an interesting game to get into even if you have played it before and not completed it. It's among the top 5 open world games. 

On 9/20/2021 at 2:04 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

I was playing Arkham Knight at one point but had to delete it for space. I was only still at the beginning stages but I actually was enjoying it. 

It's the most successful superhero series in the history of the gaming industry - you can't go wrong with it.

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's the most successful superhero series in the history of the gaming industry - you can't go wrong with it.

Yeah - Arkham Knight happens to be my brother's favorite game of all time and you can very well understand the reason why it's like that because of how the game was made. 

This will be out of the list, also as I'm typing I have on of my family members peeing and spitting in the barthroom and it pee's me off that I have to seat here and hearing it. Anyway why not you go and look at a full new game to buy 🙂 that's not on your list and play it that you really want to play.