Register Now
StaceyPowers

How many games on average do you play in a year (not necessarily finish)?

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

Time is the major essence why some gamers are no longer into so many games they are used playing. You're not the only one affected. 

Of cos am not the only one affected, sometimes I just wish o could turn back the hands of time so I can enjoy those games I missed playing. 

4 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Of cos am not the only one affected, sometimes I just wish o could turn back the hands of time so I can enjoy those games I missed playing. 

Getting back lost or past time is not possible for anyone, so the most important thing is looking forward to the future. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I am still playing my old video games, oy three games added this year 2022. I am hoping to get going with Forspoken, Elden ring, God of war Ragnarok, Horizon Forbidden West soon. 

Aren't we all waiting for God of War Ragnarok? It's been a long wait since last year for the game to be released. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Getting back lost or past time is not possible for anyone, so the most important thing is looking forward to the future. 

Talking about the future in gaming, I'll talk nothing more than me hoping to purchase PS5 when it's available and I pray I'm able to have the money then.

10 hours ago, Syntax said:

Probably 8-10 games a year that I will process further than the first few missions on 

If you have all the time in the world to invest in your gaming, there is always a big chance that you will play more games in a year. 

16 hours ago, Syntax said:

Probably 8-10 games a year that I will process further than the first few missions on 

There was a particular year where I played at least 20 games in a year. It was the most critical and craziest years in my life. 

On 3/6/2022 at 3:02 PM, Boblee said:

Aren't we all waiting for God of War Ragnarok? It's been a long wait since last year for the game to be released. 

It's been a long while no doubt, we waited since last year which was around September till date, still, the game isn't out. At least we have Elden ring, Horizon Forbidden West to enjoy at the moment, i think less of God of war Ragnarok. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's been a long while no doubt, we waited since last year which was around September till date, still, the game isn't out. At least we have Elden ring, Horizon Forbidden West to enjoy at the moment, i think less of God of war Ragnarok. 

From the looks of things, they should have said something now about the release of God of War Ragnarok but not a beep from them. What's really going on? 

I think the reason I don't game as much these days, is simply because I have friends who play mostly one game *cough* fortnite *cough*, but I still play games alone from time to time. Like Hitman, Madden, and a few others. I guess I prefer to play games along most times, but I do like to game online with friends more often it seems. 

1 minute ago, Kane99 said:

I think the reason I don't game as much these days, is simply because I have friends who play mostly one game *cough* fortnite *cough*, but I still play games alone from time to time. Like Hitman, Madden, and a few others. I guess I prefer to play games along most times, but I do like to game online with friends more often it seems. 

Just beat your chest and cap lock and shout FORTNITE!!! They will never do anything to you those your friends 😂