Register Now
StaceyPowers

Stupidest moments you’ve had while gaming?

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Forcing myself to play video games when I am already feeling sleepy is another stupid thing that I usually do all the time which ends up with me sleeping off and the game still being on while I lose some progress as a result of that.

That's what I find myself experiencing too, playing and feeling sleepy at times. When I discovered that the sleeping have become too obvious, I simply stop playing. 

Edited by Justin11

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Inadvertently throwing my controller away due to rage. Playing video games with rage is simply awful because it makes one to play with anguish which can lead to video game console destruction of simply endangering our health. 

It also cost you to replace the controller as well so that's something to think about.

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Aren't we all guilty of this particular stupid act because I can bet that over 90% of gamers have being in this same situation. 

Seriously, it's something that's happened to me more than I can remember and it's still happening to me till today. 

Back when call of duty had options to upload clips through their theater mode. I remember making a clip where I sat behind someone and waited for them to notice me. They never did, so I ended up shooting him. I also remember getting super lucky getting a nuke in modern Warfare 2 or 3 I forget which one. 

Other than that, in GTA IV I used to troll other players by bringing them out to the water all the way out to the boundary saying there was a glitch and they sometimes fell for it. When I got them there, I'd tell them they had to leave the boat and when they did I'd drove off. 

It was annoying, because they had to swim all the way back or exit out of game and to back in. I'd say that's the stupidest thing I can think of lol. 

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It also cost you to replace the controller as well so that's something to think about.

I might drop my console controller out of shock of what happened but not because of rage, because it's not going to justify my actions at all. 

On 12/4/2021 at 1:31 PM, Heatman said:

The very first time it happened to my little niece while she was playing, it was so funny I had to video her just to keep the memory. 

That's funny though, why doing all that man? Did you show your niece the video you took him unexpectedly? 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's funny though, why doing all that man? Did you show your niece the video you took him unexpectedly? 

I believe that's the essence of actually making the video to begin with. It's the expression on her face when she would watch the video that would be priceless. 

16 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yep and she was laughing all over and in awe how I managed to had her recorded in such situation. I was actually happy she liked it. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's amazing, taking pictures playing games is indeed a welcome one. Video coverage also keeps the memory living for a long time. 

Some gaming memories are definitely going to be that special to keep for future references. I do that a lot and it's very lovely. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some gaming memories are definitely going to be that special to keep for future references. I do that a lot and it's very lovely. 

There was a time when I considered having a CCTV at home for such purposes, but had to see through the implications it might cause.