Register Now
StaceyPowers

Who are your favorite reviewers?

On 12/4/2021 at 7:01 PM, killamch89 said:

Yeah - he screams a lot but it's just for the comedic value. You do get a good laugh out of some of his complaints.

I get that very well. Let me look him up and probably subscribe to his channel for more fun watching reviews. 

On 12/4/2021 at 9:33 PM, m76 said:

I used to enjoy angryjoe's reviews, but not lately. Nowadays I'm not really leaning on reviews, I'd rather write my own reviews. Occasionally I'll read or listen to reviews but more for entertainment value than actual buying advice.

Not all have the knack of writing reviews no matter how small it is. So, if you find it feasible to write your own reviews, it's definitely a nice one. 

Reviews are tiring at times, I simply love writing short messages, because that's the one my hands can type faster, without getting fatigue. But those who are very passionate writing long articles can simply cover up more word count, even up to 3,000 for a video game review. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Not all have the knack of writing reviews no matter how small it is. So, if you find it feasible to write your own reviews, it's definitely a nice one. 

I can easily recommend games based on what I have played by verbally explaining it to another gamer in person or online but would find it difficult to pen it down.

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

It is always very important that you try as much as I can to verify some certain reviews that you get about a particular video and game so that you will not be misled easily.

A gamer who isn't checking more than one review will always have wrong misconceptions and get sold trash. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

A gamer who isn't checking more than one review will always have wrong misconceptions and get sold trash. 

All information is bound to be verified for you not to be operating on one leg. It's why making use of one source of review isn't advisable. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

All information is bound to be verified for you not to be operating on one leg. It's why making use of one source of review isn't advisable. 

The one thing that is very bad about making use of a review from just one source is that we are going to be limited to that single opinion without having any other thing to cross check it with.

3 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Getting reviews from different gaming source or sites is a tremendous option, just like we have reviewers here. You can simply go elsewhere and get reviews to give you 100% assurances on what you want to hear. 

There is nothing like 100% assurance with reviews. There will always be something different from one source to another. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

There is nothing like 100% assurance with reviews. There will always be something different from one source to another. 

What I'm trying to say is that, when you get different reviews from different sources it review sites it will give you 💯 satisfaction that what they've said is something worth putting into consideration. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

Reviews will always come with their bias no matter how good the reviewer is because everything that he or she is going to see will always be dependent on his personal evaluation.

Seriously, as far as I'm concerned there is no kind of video games reviews that don't really have an element of bias from the person who reviewed the game.