Register Now
StaceyPowers

Who are your favorite reviewers?

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Just like here on VGR where we have active gamers chipping in updates all the time, it's more on Discord with the game information flow by hundreds of active users. 

That's very true about the number of video games charters that goes on in Discord. Facebook or Twitter chats don't go anywhere near what happens in Discord. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Just like here on VGR where we have active gamers chipping in updates all the time, it's more on Discord with the game information flow by hundreds of active users. 

Yes, the number of people who connected on discord gaming channel is higher than here that's why the discussion is highly intensive. But I still fancy being here buddy. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, it depends on the kind of game's channel that you join in the application that would decide the kind of information on games that you can actually get. 

What you said is true, because when I searched for the first time, I saw long list of gaming channels I was confused first, I simply picked randomly. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

What you said is true, because when I searched for the first time, I saw long list of gaming channels I was confused first, I simply picked randomly. 

It's actually why I love it when I'm individually invited to a particular Discord channel because it make it easier for me to join the best channels. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's actually why I love it when I'm individually invited to a particular Discord channel because it make it easier for me to join the best channels. 

Seriously, I believe that's the best way to get into the right channel in Discord. There are so many trash channels out there too. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, I believe that's the best way to get into the right channel in Discord. There are so many trash channels out there too. 

I'm actually in some silly channel that doesn't offer anything meaningful when it comes to video games updates and it's why I clean up my channels all the time. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

I never been invited before to join a discord server that is useful before. Most of them are simply for those Ponzi scheme investment server. For me to get the legit gaming review server it means I have to search for it. 

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

AngryJoe is a good one with his angry reviews but he's really truthful, unbiased and his reviews are really detailed.

When he's already the AngryJoe, he's definitely going to allow anger jump into his reviews 😂. Don't mind me, I'm just kidding but that his name is really odd. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

When he's already the AngryJoe, he's definitely going to allow anger jump into his reviews 😂. Don't mind me, I'm just kidding but that his name is really odd. 

Yeah - he screams a lot but it's just for the comedic value. You do get a good laugh out of some of his complaints.