Register Now
Kane99

Think real gambling will come to gaming soon?

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's really a shame that we keep paying for what we are not supposed to pay for as it's worthless but we can't stay away from it. 

Can we really be able to do that? I don't really think so because we really need those games, even though we are not addicted to them, they are important to us. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Can we really be able to do that? I don't really think so because we really need those games, even though we are not addicted to them, they are important to us. 

How we got hooked up to games lately had been something that we can't really get over which is why we are being taken advantage of it. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I just hope video game companies don't ruin the playing time with gambling features and making it mandatory for everyone to gamble. If it's the way I think, then it gonna be more ridiculous. 

We can only tell what would happen once they start it officially, otherwise we can only keep to our speculation of what might and might not happen. 

On 12/12/2021 at 4:00 AM, Head_Hunter said:

I just hope video game companies don't ruin the playing time with gambling features and making it mandatory for everyone to gamble. If it's the way I think, then it gonna be more ridiculous. 

We never can tell what happens, some gamers like myself are actually open to having that being introduced in video games to be honest. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

If these video games companies actually plan on getting gambling actively into video games, I believe that there is nothing that would be able to stop them because they are capable of doing anything.

They have it on their hands to implement. But remember, they'll make it affordable to gamers especially the average ones in order to earn more reward due to multitude that will crowd their video game when it is affordable. When their is too many funds to be spent while playing the game then it is believed more gamers will drop from playing. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

They have it on their hands to implement. But remember, they'll make it affordable to gamers especially the average ones in order to earn more reward due to multitude that will crowd their video game when it is affordable. When their is too many funds to be spent while playing the game then it is believed more gamers will drop from playing. 

I don't really think it's going to be too expensive for gamers to purchase such games because they will still invest more in the games by paying for what they gamble with which they can lose. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

I don't really think it's going to be too expensive for gamers to purchase such games because they will still invest more in the games by paying for what they gamble with which they can lose. 

Exactly. Gamers would have to even spend more on their games when gambling is introduced into gaming. They will buy the games, fund their accounts for playing and gambling too. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly. Gamers would have to even spend more on their games when gambling is introduced into gaming. They will buy the games, fund their accounts for playing and gambling too. 

This would be something that might scare some gamers into getting into the game's with gambling features when they are not convinced to win. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

This would be something that might scare some gamers into getting into the game's with gambling features when they are not convinced to win. 

A real gambler wouldn't be discouraged by the fact that he or she needs to pay extra money to get into the betting. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

A real gambler wouldn't be discouraged by the fact that he or she needs to pay extra money to get into the betting. 

Exactly, I have so many of them on my friend's list and they are all in support of gambling officially coming to playing video games. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, I have so many of them on my friend's list and they are all in support of gambling officially coming to playing video games. 

Once money is involved, they will definitely be interested in taking part in it because the chance to win money is always there.