Register Now
Kane99

Do all gamepass games on Xbox work on PC too?

I know that with gamepass ultimate it gets you access to Xbox and PC games. But do the Xbox games on gamepass also work on PC? Or is it only a select few that are on both? I know that the PC games won't work on the Xbox side, but if you can get all the Xbox side of gamepass working on PC, that'd be awesome.  

From what I've seen, most games are both console and pc, there are console only Xbox Game Pass games, but those are usually only one to two games a month. All Xbox Game Studio Games (that I know of) have been on PC, and at least one is a pc exclusive (Age Of Empires 4). You also get EA play on Pc so that should add to your collection on PC. Honestly, PC version is probably better than console version. Unless you really want to get Among Us on Game Pass (which is a console exclusive Game Pass offer), then PC is perfectly good and possibly better.

WIth gamepass you have access to all games for PC also 🙂 It will say that if it's Xbox only or not 🙂

Keep in thoughts also that if you ahve a game that supports on both system and if you going into the stoey and love to try and finnsh it on your PC then the saves does not get to be moved over. 

On 12/3/2021 at 3:57 AM, Kane99 said:

I know that with gamepass ultimate it gets you access to Xbox and PC games. But do the Xbox games on gamepass also work on PC? Or is it only a select few that are on both? I know that the PC games won't work on the Xbox side, but if you can get all the Xbox side of gamepass working on PC, that'd be awesome.  

Not all, there are some games on Gamepass that are console only, even of they are also out on PC.  There are also some that are PC only although I believe these are PC only releases anyway (could be wrong).

https://www.gamebyte.com/xbox-game-pass-games-list/

Something I've wondered is do Xbox game discs work on PC? Both are Microsoft devices, but I'm going to assume that's like asking if an Xbox One disc would work on an Xbox 360, and vice versa. Just because they're made by the same company doesn't mean they're compatible.

But still it's a curiosity of mine, especially since I rarely play Xbox.

14 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Something I've wondered is do Xbox game discs work on PC? Both are Microsoft devices, but I'm going to assume that's like asking if an Xbox One disc would work on an Xbox 360, and vice versa. Just because they're made by the same company doesn't mean they're compatible.

But still it's a curiosity of mine, especially since I rarely play Xbox.

Outside of maybe hacking and emulation, no.

I think that's very possible. You can just go to Xbox game pass and get Xbox game pass ultimate. This would enable you get all the gains of Xbox game pass on your windows 10 or 11 and your Xbox console. Hope this helps you get a more exciting Xbox gaming experience on your PC as well.

Many PC gamers are comfortable with their platform exclusive game permission with majority of the exclusive video games. That's great news to learn how advantageous it is to play video games on a PC, it is favourite choice. 

Edited by Justin11

On 5/19/2022 at 1:57 AM, Justin11 said:

Many PC gamers are comfortable with their platform exclusive game permission with majority of the exclusive video games. That's great news to learn how advantageous it is to play video games on a PC, it is favourite choice. 

Most games exclusive on Xbox can also be played via PC , like TES 5 and also starfield can be played on PC. And I think TES 6 is speculated to be Xbox and PC exclusive as well.

On 5/31/2022 at 3:25 PM, Clasher said:

Most games exclusive on Xbox can also be played via PC , like TES 5 and also starfield can be played on PC. And I think TES 6 is speculated to be Xbox and PC exclusive as well.

The last Elder Scrolls I played was on PS3, which is TES IV: Oblivion. Since then I never knew what other new edition of the game is talking about, cos it drifted away from PS3. Now I got PS4, I might consider the TES 5, and no need switching from Xbox to PC via it's xclusive feature. 

TES V: Skyrim certainly lived up to expectation and is even quite interesting and fun to play than other previous games from the series. You should try it out as well and it is compatible on your PS4 console.