Register Now
StaceyPowers

What existing video game series do you think will still be around in 50 years?

On 2/9/2022 at 7:39 AM, Head_Hunter said:

I never got to play that football game, so, I wouldn't back your claims better. But I believe, you wouldn't pour out your disappointment of the game impressed you. 

When they are planning on rolling out 3D upgrades on the game, they are definitely going to keep playing the game for a long time. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

When they are planning on rolling out 3D upgrades on the game, they are definitely going to keep playing the game for a long time. 

If they succeed in making the game 3D video game, they'll win over many gamers, including me as well. Because, I love soccer games alot, provided it is running on 3D with better graphics. 

16 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

If they succeed in making the game 3D video game, they'll win over many gamers, including me as well. Because, I love soccer games alot, provided it is running on 3D with better graphics. 

Although, I highly doubt if the game is going to still be here in the next 50 years because a lot of gamers have pulled out the game. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Although, I highly doubt if the game is going to still be here in the next 50 years because a lot of gamers have pulled out the game. 

Who knows if they are able to develop the 3D to its perfection, it may be the push the game needs to hit the peak of its greatness. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

I didn't say 'run in the next 50 years. I mean for the game being developed as a 3D game. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

The game have been on 2D for at least 10 years or so and in that time being, so many gamers have pulled out the game as a result of bugs etc. 

Imagine if all those gamers haver had to pull out of the game and meet it up in the 3D release? 

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

If the company gonna upgrade to 3D, I believe it will do alot to bring the gamers back to the game. Additional features are always motivating for gamers. 

We are talking about them getting the game to still be a good force in the next 50 years. It's definitely going to take lots of work. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

We are talking about them getting the game to still be a good force in the next 50 years. It's definitely going to take lots of work. 

Seriously, I highly doubt it if Nordeus can really sustain the game Top Eleven Football Manager to still be playable in the next 50 years. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

Let's see how it goes if the game will reach that milestone of achieving longevity in it's series career. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, there is no doubt that EA would be open to selling their FIFA games for the next 100 years if it's possible for them. 

They are the money gaming company and they will definitely do just about anything to keep milking their EA soccer FIFA games.