Register Now
Kane99

Shaquille O'Neal Gave Away 1000 PS5s and Nintendo Switches to Kids for Christmas

I'm 100% sure if Shaq's charity went to Sony and said they need 1000 PS5 (or whatever), they would've gotten them. It's not like Shaq's a nobody. Plus, if he talked to Sony months ago saying he need them by Christmas, they could easily set a few hundred aside. Plus Sony gets to brag that they've given hundreds of PS5's to charity.

3 hours ago, Empire said:

I'm 100% sure if Shaq's charity went to Sony and said they need 1000 PS5 (or whatever), they would've gotten them. It's not like Shaq's a nobody. Plus, if he talked to Sony months ago saying he need them by Christmas, they could easily set a few hundred aside. Plus Sony gets to brag that they've given hundreds of PS5's to charity.

Yeah, it's definitely going to be a win win situation for Sony because it's going to boost their publicity which is good for business. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's definitely going to be a win win situation for Sony because it's going to boost their publicity which is good for business. 

And for normal people ahve to pay the price as they would put the cost of there products up to get there money back 😛 MAybe..? 

That's excellent indeed, the children who got a PS5 or Nintendo device in the giveaway were so fortunate indeed. If you calculate the worth of the consoles offered by Shaquille is above $500,00.00 worth of items shipped to children, that's huge indeed. 

15 minutes ago, Empire said:

And for normal people ahve to pay the price as they would put the cost of there products up to get there money back 😛 MAybe..? 

They have it in them to do it, I don't doubt that at all. I have come to understand that nothing goes for nothing for these guys. 

5 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

I think this is his way of of apologising for his acting career😆!

In all seriousness, kudos to the guy.  It added at least a little brightness to people.

What you mentioned might be true and as a sort of PR for himself which is the way I see it. Seriously, you don't get to see that kind of generosity much in the world today. 

3 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Wonder how many grown ups played the kids gifts instead. Sent them to bed with no dinner while they stayed up playing the systems. 

I never looked at it from that angle but in reality, there is a possibility of such happening. There was an incident around here where items brought for motherless babies was stolen by some of the workers but they were caught.