Register Now
egghead

Does Anyone Play Play2Earn Games?

On 3/13/2022 at 11:33 PM, Justin11 said:

I couldn't grasp the info well, does it mean it isn't feasible to earn real money as an E-sport gamer? 

E-sports and Play-To-Earn games are very different. Play-to-Earn is, at best, a grind to earn a pittance. E-Sports are professional sports that only years of training and a high level of talent will give you even half a chance at success. 99% of people who play golf would get eaten alive if they tried it as a profession, as is the case in any sport. E-Sports is no different. You need credibility, sponsors, to have proven that you can be competitive at the top level. Yes, there are people who make a good living in E-Sports, but it takes so much more than liking games. Unless you have some credentials that we don't know about as a competitive gamer, then I'm sorry, but this just isn't something that's a realistic pursuit. Tens of, maybe even hundreds of millions of people play video games, and the amount of people that make a steady living out of playing them number maybe in the thousands at the most. I'm not trying to bust your bubble, you just need to be aware.

Edited by Shagger

14 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

If you're still interested, you can inbox me, I can't share the link here, it will look off. 

As long as it's a personal something, it's better not to bother bringing it to public scrutiny. PM will solve all the problem. 

On 3/14/2022 at 12:51 AM, Shagger said:

E-sports and Play-To-Earn games are very different. Play-to-Earn is, at best, a grind to earn a pittance. E-Sports are professional sports that only years of training and a high level of talent will give you even half a chance at success. 99% of people who play golf would get eaten alive if they tried it as a profession, as is the case in any sport. E-Sports is no different. You need credibility, sponsors, to have proven that you can be competitive at the top level. Yes, there are people who make a good living in E-Sports, but it takes so much more than liking games. Unless you have some credentials that we don't know about as a competitive games, then I'm sorry, but this is just something that's a realist pursuit. Tens of, maybe even hundreds of millions of people play video games, and the amount of people that make a steady living out of playing them number maybe in the thousands at the most. I'm trying to bust your bubble, you just need to be aware.

You've really busted my bubble mentor, I can't think much more than what you've said to me now. Video game is cool, making money with it demands lots of hard work, and being too good with the video game option I specialize on. I've always known E-sport career to be a hard one, for me to break the onus in my favourite games, will take ton of hard work to succeed and become a world beat at it. Their are many others who are better off there, competing with them via E-sport tournaments virtually, gonna be a stern test. I won't give up on my dream to become an E-sport player in the future via my favourite video game. I'll keep working tremendously hard to improve on my overall video game playing performance to become one of the best around my favourite. 

On 3/14/2022 at 7:40 AM, skyfire said:

My picks on the play to earn games:

1. Splinterlands

2. Axie Infinity

3. dCrops

4. Pegaxy

Although, I'm not a big fan of play to earn video games, there are still some gamers whom I know that gives it a chance. I'm going to share that with them. 

Have you played any recent P2E game? 

I've played few number of them, offering NFT and crypto rewards. I earned with the option rewarding in crypto, which gave me total of 2,500 Satoshis ( Unit Of Bitcoin) after several days of gaming activities. 

To be frank, the time spent on those P2E games doesn't worth it since I couldn't reach their minimum pay out. Reason is because, I couldn't be more consistent everyday playing the games. And their is no way I can devote such kind of time playing when I see that rewards are very slow. 

Share your experience if you've played any of them...

Edited by Head_Hunter

47 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Have you played any recent P2E game? 

I've played few number of them, offering NFT and crypto rewards. I earned with the option rewarding in crypto, which gave me total of 2,500 Satoshis ( Unit Of Bitcoin) after several days of gaming activities. 

To be frank, the time spent on those P2E games doesn't worth it since I couldn't reach their minimum pay out. Reason is because, I couldn't be more consistent everyday playing the games. And their is no way I can devote such kind of time playing when I see that rewards are very slow. 

Share your experience if you've played any of them...

I've merged the thread you started with this already existing one as I don't really feel there's a need to have both given how similar the topics are.

1 minute ago, Shagger said:

I've merged the thread you started with this already existing one as I don't really feel there's a need to have both given how similar the topics are.

Okay, no problem. I tried to elaborate more on the recent P2E games I played recently that isn't worth it for me. 

On 3/14/2022 at 7:40 AM, skyfire said:

My picks on the play to earn games:

1. Splinterlands

2. Axie Infinity

3. dCrops

4. Pegaxy

I think that the level or rate of earning in Axie Infinity seems to be encouraging for some gamers. I did tried it out a few times. 

4 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

I didn't earn much, just some cents, playing dCrops but I will check the rest on the list and see how much I can get to earn.

Splinterlands was a great option but generally just like it's been known that it's a game that you wouldn't earn more. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Splinterlands was a great option but generally just like it's been known that it's a game that you wouldn't earn more. 

I think that I was only able to earn about $5 worth in my progress in playing the game Splinterlands but I never cashed it out. 

On 3/16/2022 at 3:05 PM, Heatman said:

Sometimes playing games that we don't earn as much as we wish can be disappointing. I will check it to see how much that I can be able to earn before I arrive at a particular conclusion.