Register Now
Heatman

Are games cheaper on PS4 than on Xbox consoles?

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

Are you sure they have balanced it up by now? They are just trying as much as possible to cut the dominance of their rivals. 

Just according to the question I asked earlier, do you think such balancing is of same equivalent with what Microsoft got at the moment? 

4 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

I enjoyed playing both PlayStation and Xbox. However I only have the PlayStation series. I have never owned Xbox so j wouldn't know which is cheaper.

Most of the time, the difference in their game's prices isn't that too much from my observations unless you are making use of Gamepass or PS Now service. 

3 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Neither do I myself. It's going to take a while at least by next year for me actually purchase Playstation 5 or I may still not have it. 

Obviously were on the same page! As much as am longing to have a ps5, I'll have to wait until the price drops down so I can get one. 

15 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Obviously were on the same page! As much as am longing to have a ps5, I'll have to wait until the price drops down so I can get one. 

Yeah, you wouldn't have it any other way because it's not even available for you to get now even if you wanted to pay for it. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, you wouldn't have it any other way because it's not even available for you to get now even if you wanted to pay for it. 

Seriously, at least 3 of my colleagues are interested in purchasing their own Playstation 5 right now but it's no where to be found. 

On 3/2/2022 at 2:49 AM, Boblee said:

Seriously, at least 3 of my colleagues are interested in purchasing their own Playstation 5 right now but it's no where to be found. 

It's really a shame that a gamer would have the money to purchase something but it's no where to be seen for immediate purchase. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's really a shame that a gamer would have the money to purchase something but it's no where to be seen for immediate purchase. 

That's the worst thing that can happen to anyone and it's sad that it's what we have in the world we live in now. 

It would be interesting to find out if there are any official stats on this. I think previously, Xbox games would have been slightly more expensive from what I noticed at stores. But they tend to be similar now. Companies are just out to get as much money as possible from us so I can't imagine either of them being cheaper

11 minutes ago, Darth said:

.....Companies are just out to get as much money as possible from us so I can't imagine either of them being cheaper

In the end, they all out for profit making which is why they go to any extent when it comes to the money they want to make from their games. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Normally when you have your own company, that's exactly how it goes, you'll definitely need money to keep it afloat and also taking care of yourself after much hard work. 

No one is against them making their money from their games but at least they should offer something that's worth the gamers money as well.