Register Now
The Blackangel

Xbox Buys Activision. Sony Buys Bungie. Where is Nintendo in this buying craze?

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

If gamers knows how to have one voice, these companies wouldn't be doing all their shit they doing with us with what they make. 

As far as I'm concerned, this is something that's not going to be possible to achieve because we never a team as gamers. Look at what goes on in gaming communities. 

12 minutes ago, Yaramaki said:

If only people would start voting with their wallets gaming would be a better place.

Would stop voting with their wallets you mean to say 😂.... A lot of gamers out let that spoil the show for everyone. 

7 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Well you know what i mean , it's kinda early in the morning so my apoligies. 😉

You don't have to apologize mate 😂. He's just poking you for fun. We all understood exactly the message by reading in between the lines. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Typo mistakes are very common in this kind of situations, so it's not really a big deal for me to reason them at all. 

Who doesn't make mistakes most of the time? We are all prone to doing that once in a while. 

Who can actually be able to predict what's the next move of Nintendo in all these buying craze? 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Who doesn't make mistakes most of the time? We are all prone to doing that once in a while. 

Who can actually be able to predict what's the next move of Nintendo in all these buying craze? 

According to Nintendo's president Shuntaro Furukawa, he's made it very clear that they are not going to add another studio to their brand like Sony and Microsoft. 

https://www.gamesradar.com/nintendo-president-says-buying-a-big-studio-would-not-be-a-plus-to-the-company/

It is simply better to maintain their current studio which is Nintendo, and they wouldn't slip off either. Provided they keep making better video games on their diverse gaming consoles. It is not a must' to splash cash like the way Xbox or Sony did in order to make more progress. The progress is simply on their own hands, simply produce better games and maintain consistency for long.