Register Now
skyfire

MIUI 13

I got the MIUI 13.0.3 on my Redmi Note 10 Pro (Global/Romania) couple days ago but it kinda sucks, can't see my darkmode individual app's anymore, some weird color overlay over fonts in apps when I touch/select and absolutely NOTHING new in the UI, as in no MIUI 13 new widgets, control center, looks, nothing AND also the settings menu now kinda lags, isn't as fluid it was on the previous 12.5. Looks exactly the same as the 12.5.8 MIUI, only difference now, it shows when the camera is being used like on apple. Wtf Xiaomi?

15 hours ago, skyfire said:

Samsung needs to have their own UI otherwise they will go down due to lack of brand attraction.

I am Samsung user and I agree with you. It is high time Samsung introduce their own UI

On 4/5/2022 at 4:53 AM, egghead said:

I am Samsung user and I agree with you. It is high time Samsung introduce their own UI

On 4/4/2022 at 1:32 PM, skyfire said:

Samsung needs to have their own UI otherwise they will go down due to lack of brand attraction.

Samsung does have their own UI which is can the One UI. You can learn all about it here:

On 4/18/2022 at 1:54 PM, Heatman said:

I have been a Samsung galaxy guy for as long as I can remember and it's been really difficult for me to swap smartphone brand but this looks good. 

I think I'm going for a Sony flagship phone next as they still makes phones with micro SD support. I'd much rather support a platform that will allow me to expand my storage.

I've been seeing information about Xiaomi phones, never tried any of them yet. But no doubt they look cool, especially the one I watched it's trailer here 'MIUI 13. Unfortunately, I wouldn't go for it, because I'm comfortable with my current device. 

On 4/18/2022 at 7:54 PM, Heatman said:

I have been a Samsung galaxy guy for as long as I can remember and it's been really difficult for me to swap smartphone brand but this looks good. 

I was fortunate to handle S22 Ultra today and I saw the beauty of what Samsung is capable of. It's why Xiaomi and other companies are finding it hard to beat them. 

Xiaomi mobile phones are bringing the heat this days , though I haven't used one before as I am more into Samsung and iPhone devices , I know a few people who do and some of their devices are really good.

On 5/31/2022 at 1:42 AM, killamch89 said:

I think I'm going for a Sony flagship phone next as they still makes phones with micro SD support. I'd much rather support a platform that will allow me to expand my storage.

This is exactly the same thing with me for Samsung galaxy products. As long as they keep upgrading new releases, I'm not sure if I would ever stop upgrading my own device. Xiaomi and Redmi products might be good but they can't replace Samsung for me.