Register Now
The Blackangel

Money Making Game Apps

I simply do not trust these things. These play-to-earn are just another part of this Blockchain, NFT, Cryptocurrency and all that stupid shit. It's At the absolute best its a relentless grind on a crappy game to earn a pittance, but calling them a con would probably be closer to the truth.

On 9/29/2022 at 4:44 AM, killamch89 said:

Most of them are scams/rip-offs, trust no advertisment you see especially when playing mobile games.

They are basically scammers. I have wasted my time playing some of them without being rewarded at the end of the day. 

Their is nothing wrong having fun and being paid for it. If you played and earned 7$ with your time playing the solitaire game, that's fine. I know the money paid out for such kind of games wouldn't replace an real job, it's just an extra earnings if you're passionate about such game. For me, provided you didn't spend money on the game, you earned by devoting your time to it, that's fine. 

On 10/2/2022 at 11:41 PM, Ajibusu said:

They are basically scammers. I have wasted my time playing some of them without being rewarded at the end of the day. 

I'm not sure why this isn't highlighted more frequently in the media because games on consoles and PCs are always called out for things like this but when it comes to mobile games/apps, it's abnormally silent.

On 10/20/2022 at 9:01 PM, killamch89 said:

I'm not sure why this isn't highlighted more frequently in the media because games on consoles and PCs are always called out for things like this but when it comes to mobile games/apps, it's abnormally silent.

Obviously, it is as a result of many of them not having a large fanbase because I don't understand how most of those games are still there in the app stores. 

I myself have been in the same situation where I always see these ads on my phone or even on other games that have ads and as much as I do get the urge to click and check them out, I know from reviews and things I have seen around the internet that these are usually a scam or they are usually games where you can earn money but it takes forever to earn enough for a cash out and then when you do cash out they make you wait even longer to receive that payout. Because of this I tend to avoid these and just ignore them as I know if I click on them and even try them, they won in their bid to bring people in and you do not get what you thought you were going to be getting. 

The ads showing people getting thousands of dollars are pure bullshit. You would have to pay hundreds for the option of any payouts that big, and there's no guarantee that you would win anything at all. So it's a stupid good idea to get into it with the mindset that you can quit your job. Maybe a random play with a $1 ante, but anything more than that is completely pointless.

If something is too good to be true, then it's probably too good to be true.

I've played a couple apps that I would consider scams. There was one app where you'd play these games, get credits and then when you had enough you could take your pick of prizes. The prizes were literally stuff you could buy on Amazon for $2-$15 or so. The highest priced items are better, but are still cheap junk. I ended up getting a phone stand and a table lamp that I still use. I didn't pay anything, so just wasted my time pretty much. 😞 

I haven't played any of the games that promise to pay you real cash, but I'm sure the majority of them are scammy and promote grinding more than anything. 

There was also one of those claw machine apps where you'd pay credits to try and get a prize. I wonder how many people win stuff on there. 

On 10/13/2022 at 6:40 PM, The Blackangel said:

I found one that actually DID pay out. It's called Solitaire Clash. It paid me $7 for coming in third place on a game. So if you're willing to pay the ante, you can actually make a bit of money. It's by no means a replacement for a real job, but it can't hurt.

i have not played the one you mentioned, but I have played a couple of play-to-earn games and some games are really cool. For example, Sorare. I have earned cool cash.

On 10/13/2022 at 7:55 AM, The Blackangel said:

I found one that actually DID pay out. It's called Solitaire Clash. It paid me $7 for coming in third place on a game. So if you're willing to pay the ante, you can actually make a bit of money. It's by no means a replacement for a real job, but it can't hurt.

It depends - some people get addicted to these sort of things.