Register Now
Keranov

Toxic communities?

2 hours ago, Patrik said:

GTA SAMP gotta win this, the game is pretty dead but toxic people never fail to prove their existence there, when people get bored from the game, they just cheat and pi$$ off everyone and leave it forever

Seriously, that's just about how all of them toxic gamers do. It's as their cock is too small they still can't feel comfortable but make a hell of noise about it. 

On 2/20/2022 at 7:38 PM, Patrik said:

GTA SAMP gotta win this, the game is pretty dead but toxic people never fail to prove their existence there, when people get bored from the game, they just cheat and pi$$ off everyone and leave it forever

Just like what you get from Fortnite community, even though the game is still played by millions of people, their community isn't that friendly. 

Here's an example of why GameFAQs sucks... 

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/292820-resident-evil-village/79858125

The thread transcended into bickering among the participants, to the point where there was pages of crap to sift through. My eyes started to hurt. After realising that things would never improve, I just gave up caring about being a member. Then I requested that my account be closed. Again! Yeah, I posted there in the past and I think I just went back because at least it's full of active discussions there. Around 95% of other gaming forums are dead today. 😒

It's a waste of time registering an account on there, because they either post flame bait, or nonsense that is probably for trolling reasons, or because they only like certain installments, giving their age. Because I seriously doubt many of these members even played the games released prior to 2005. 

It's not just in that thread either. They'll literally keep it up in any topic regarding any game, because they feel as if their opinion has to be the right one to go off of. And you're constantly going to be reading these dumb remarks like, "I don't like fixed camera angles!" and "Shinji Mikami was a wacko who went too far!"

Seriously...

No real Resident Evil fan even cares about that, because if anything, we miss those type of games. We also miss Shinji Mikami.

There wouldn't have been a franchise without his input to begin with. They're not appreciative of him at all. Just like with Silent Hill, people talk about Hideo Kojima more than they do with Team Silent. But he only worked on one game, that ended up being cancelled. But they seem to enjoy praising him a lot more often than Team Silent for some reason.

The people who made these games are rarely giving any acknowledgement. And that's sad...

Anyway, that's the end of my 5 minutes of moaning. 😆

Counter-Strike in terms of PC games. I haven't played it before but I'm seen enough videos and stories online about how toxic the people that play it are. FIFA is another game with a toxic community. Some of the people that play it are way too toxic and entitled.

11 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

Here's an example of why GameFAQs sucks... 

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/292820-resident-evil-village/79858125

The thread transcended into bickering among the participants, to the point where there was pages of crap to sift through. My eyes started to hurt. After realising that things would never improve, I just gave up caring about being a member. Then I requested that my account be closed. Again! Yeah, I posted there in the past and I think I just went back because at least it's full of active discussions there. Around 95% of other gaming forums are dead today. 😒

It's a waste of time registering an account on there, because they either post flame bait, or nonsense that is probably for trolling reasons, or because they only like certain installments, giving their age. Because I seriously doubt many of these members even played the games released prior to 2005. 

It's not just in that thread either. They'll literally keep it up in any topic regarding any game, because they feel as if their opinion has to be the right one to go off of. And you're constantly going to be reading these dumb remarks like, "I don't like fixed camera angles!" and "Shinji Mikami was a wacko who went too far!"

Seriously...

No real Resident Evil fan even cares about that, because if anything, we miss those type of games. We also miss Shinji Mikami.

There wouldn't have been a franchise without his input to begin with. They're not appreciative of him at all. Just like with Silent Hill, people talk about Hideo Kojima more than they do with Team Silent. But he only worked on one game, that ended up being cancelled. But they seem to enjoy praising him a lot more often than Team Silent for some reason.

The people who made these games are rarely giving any acknowledgement. And that's sad...

Anyway, that's the end of my 5 minutes of moaning. 😆

Damn, this doesn't look good at all. No one would be happy with this kind of development that took place. 

23 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I think it's safe to say most video game sites that have their own forum is going to be a mess. 4chan is a definite one, I haven't gone to that site in probably 10 years, give or take. 

A friend actually recommended the forum for me because I was looking for an update on the game but I never really took the step. 

I wouldn't call 4chan deep web by any means. It's got horrible shit on it, but it's not a deep web site. It's not even dark web. I know there are sites out there worse than 4chan. 

But I agree, their community is a bit crazy. I used to access 4chan many years ago, and wasn't a fan of it. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's a deep shit zone as well. They even radicalize some on that set up. 

This is very serious. Why are they still being allowed to operate freely without any shackles because it's not a safe place to be at?