Register Now
DylanC

Best game of the generation so far (PS4/XBox One Era)?

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

We know you love Fifa and that's your choice but it might not be called Fifa much longer because Fifa and EA are at odds over the licensing fees.

They should pay for their licensing to keep their image rights and name intact which has made them famous today. 

Not many games left to make it on this last generation list. I'm wondering what has been the overall best? 

So far we got:

1) TLOU2

2) Bloodborne

3) Witcher 3

4) Horizon Zero Dawn

5) God of War

6) GTA 5 I'll add even though it came out on the previous generation, but one of those 'cross generation' games

7) FIFA

8) Motor GP

(Cyberpunk 2077 didn't make it) 

Will Elden Ring and Horizen Forbidden West make the list?

Edited by Reality vs Adventure

1 hour ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Not many games left to make it on this last generation list. I'm wondering what has been the overall best? 

So far we got:

1) TLOU2

2) Bloodborne

3) Witcher 3

4) Horizon Zero Dawn

5) God of War

6) GTA 5 I'll add even though it came out on the previous generation, but one of those 'cross generation' games

7) FIFA

😎 Motor GP

I really can't answer your answer correctly, because your video game choice is simply opposite of my favourite. I love playing motor GP more than any other series, FIFA is better also. 

2 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

So far we got:

1) TLOU2

2) Bloodborne

3) Witcher 3

4) Horizon Zero Dawn

5) God of War

7) FIFA

😎 Motor GP

I would exclude FIFA from the list and it's not surprising that Cyberpunk 2077 didn't make the list as well for you. 

Well as for Elden Ring, I think that FromSoftware Inc wouldn't disappoint with the game. 

The game that probably stuck with me the most last generation, was probably rdr2. I'd say the last of us 2 as well, but i only watched a gameplay of it. 

Other than that, idk to be honest. I can see God of War getting a lot of rep. 

9 hours ago, Kane99 said:

The game that probably stuck with me the most last generation, was probably rdr2. I'd say the last of us 2 as well, but i only watched a gameplay of it. 

Other than that, idk to be honest. I can see God of War getting a lot of rep. 

Definitely, God of War is one game that can't be left out on this trend. I can't wait to see what they build up with God of War Ragnarok. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Definitely, God of War is one game that can't be left out on this trend. I can't wait to see what they build up with God of War Ragnarok. 

God of War Ragnarok has been hyped so much that it's got all gamers talking about it. I hope it lives up to the expectations. 

51 minutes ago, Boblee said:

God of War Ragnarok has been hyped so much that it's got all gamers talking about it. I hope it lives up to the expectations. 

There is no way God of War Ragnarok wouldn't be a big hit. The delay with its release will definitely impact on the game. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

There is no way God of War Ragnarok wouldn't be a big hit. The delay with its release will definitely impact on the game. 

For now, there is no specific date of its release on 2022 but I'm definitely looking forward to playing the game once it's out. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

For now, there is no specific date of its release on 2022 but I'm definitely looking forward to playing the game once it's out. 

It's actually better in my opinion that they don't give any specifics yet on the exact date of the release until they are 100% sure. 

On 12/29/2021 at 10:37 PM, Heatman said:

It's actually better in my opinion that they don't give any specifics yet on the exact date of the release until they are 100% sure. 

The delay is definitely for the good of the game most likely because God of War franchise shouldn't be ruined at all for any reason whatsoever. 

On 1/23/2022 at 11:05 AM, Boblee said:

The delay is definitely for the good of the game most likely because God of War franchise shouldn't be ruined at all for any reason whatsoever. 

Exactly, it's far more better that the game is even delayed furthermore and get it out in the end in the best way possible. 

Well this topic is a tad bit dated due to the year it started. But that's okay. I'll go with the current generation, and I think the best that has yet to come out, I haven't even played it yet, but I think people are claiming it's Deathloop as the best so far. 

What do you guys think?