Register Now
StaceyPowers

Oldest console you own?

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, I think that on PrettyLove website, if you buy something that's worth over $200, you get free shipping. 

I will be checking out the website PrettyLove and see what they offer and probably see what I might order from them. 

56 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I will be checking out the website PrettyLove and see what they offer and probably see what I might order from them. 

I'm not going to be giving you any spoilers on what's been sold on the website. So, check it out and find out what's on sale on the website. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm not going to be giving you any spoilers on what's been sold on the website. So, check it out and find out what's on sale on the website. 

I would definitely be doing that and with this that you just mentioned, I'm getting more interested in knowing what's up on the website. 

On 12/28/2021 at 10:34 PM, Boblee said:

I saw a guy on Facebook who purchased Playstation 1 and he was busy making a big fuss about it for all to see. 

It's probably his first Playstation game console, so there is nothing wrong with his behavior with all the fuss about the game and. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, I believe such a gamer is a new comer in the world of video game. If he or she sees PS4 or PS5, it means he or she will get mad first seeing any of them. 

He might not be necessarily be new to video games but only new to playing on PlayStation consoles. That can really happen to anyone. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

He might not be necessarily be new to video games but only new to playing on PlayStation consoles. That can really happen to anyone. 

Seriously, there are some gamers that are more open when it comes to understanding video games and playing it with a lot of maturity. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Console games are the best when it comes to gaming. It's mechanics is superb, can't be compared to mobile phone games or using other device to play. 

The both gaming platforms are completely different and as such their gaming won't ever be the same. Even the set up and graphics will never be that close. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

The both gaming platforms are completely different and as such their gaming won't ever be the same. Even the set up and graphics will never be that close. 

Correct. Because, consoles are specifically built for video games, which made it show to offer higher quality games than any other video game compatible device. 

On 12/31/2021 at 12:03 AM, Heatman said:

Seriously, there are some gamers that are more open when it comes to understanding video games and playing it with a lot of maturity. 

If an adult behaves like a kid when I'm playing with him, it's game over for our playing time because I can't deal with such individuals. 

On 12/30/2021 at 6:35 AM, Boblee said:

Hmm, such kind of show up is kinda strange to what you're telling me now. He is simply amusing me with the nature of how he or she displayed the console on social media based on what Boblee said. 

18 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Their are even some kids that behaves more matured than it's adult counterparts. I can play with those ones and enjoy gaming without being bored by their attitude. 

It's only one of my cousin's that's just 12 years of age but his playing maturing is at its peak like he's 30. I really enjoy playing with him.