Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

13 hours ago, Executor Akamia said:

Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows

Decided to pick up on my New Game+ save, since I haven't beaten it yet like I did with Shovel of Hope back when it was still just Shovel Knight. I... forgot how difficult it was to control Plague Knight. 😂 Oh dear.

I've been playing Shovel Knight as well for the first time, I just finished the boss fight with Spectre Knight.

Edited by kingpotato

My boy got me back into a Horizon: Zero Dawn play through I started a while ago. New game, not New Game+ on Ultra Hard. Love it. This is such a fun game anyway, but at this difficultly is brutal, but it all the right ways. The one thing I don't agree with it is the merchant prices, those are for New Game+, so I turn the difficulty down to buy stuff. If I didn't, the game would be an insane grind. Still, I love this game and will die and die and die right to end.

On 12/25/2019 at 8:06 AM, kingpotato said:

I've been playing Shovel Knight as well for the first time, I just finished the boss fight with Spectre Knight.

How are you guys liking Shovel Knight? I picked it up a while back (due to it having SNES style graphics), but have never actually gotten around to playing it.

Ah, nostalgia.

Edited by The Blackangel

15 hours ago, Shagger said:

My boy got me back into a Horizon: Zero Dawn play through I started a while ago. New game, not New Game+ on Ultra Hard. Love it. This is such a fun game anyway, but at this difficultly is brutal, but it all the right ways. The one thing I don't agree with it is the merchant prices, those are for New Game+, so I turn the difficulty down to buy stuff. If I didn't, the game would be an insane grind. Still, I love this game and will die and die and die right to end.

Its truly an awesome game, on lower difficulties it tends to be a very easy game, even in standard hard difficulty, but yeah I agree on Ultra Hard its supper difficult and its not even New Game+

1 minute ago, The Blackangel said:

How are you guys liking Shovel Knight? I picked it up a while back (due to it having SNES style graphics), but have never actually gotten around to playing it.

Ah, nostalgia.

Its really awesome, its the small details that make the game great, for example the first time I started the game I though it was broken because the B button was not selecting the options on the main menu, after a couple of tries I realized that I had to use the start button, kinda like some NES games.