Register Now
Darth

PlayStation 5

Sony has released a bit of information regarding what we can expect from the next generation PlayStation. Named the PlayStation 5, it will feature a new controller with some great new features including haptic feedback. One aspect I am looking forward to trying out is the fact that the bumpers will feel different depending on what you are using. For example, shooting a bow and arrow will feel different to a gun!

Are you looking forward to the PS5?

Edited by Darth

I think Sony should've kept the same controller. It took me a while to get used to the PS4 controller when the console first came out and now I really like it. PS5 controller's are also expected to cost 20% more.

On 9/4/2020 at 9:34 PM, Wolves said:

I think Sony should've kept the same controller. It took me a while to get used to the PS4 controller when the console first came out and now I really like it. PS5 controller's are also expected to cost 20% more.

The Dualsense is not that much different to the Dualshock 4. Sure, it will take a little time to get used to but ultimately I think it will enhance our gaming experience - it is obviously a well-though improvement on the Dualshock 4.