Register Now
Kane99

Name one game you could play for life

What is one game you think you could play for the rest of your life. Pick only one game that you could continue to play until the day you die. For me, it would be a tough one. It's a toss up between Super Mario World and WWE Smackdown Here Comes the Pain. I could find endless fun in both games. I love both games as well. But, we can only pick one game, and I think I will have to go with Super Mario World. I can re-play this game over and over and still never tire of it. What about you? 

I have 4 options. Blaster Master (NES), Zelda (NES), Zelda OoT (N64), and FF8 (preferably Switch). I would throw a snowboarding game in there, but there are too many awesome ones to choose from and I just wouldn't be able to land on one.

But if I had to pick only one game for the rest of my life, it would most likely be FF8. That's one game I almost never get tired of playing. I'd want it on Switch so I could play anywhere.

Edited by The Blackangel

Offer me some depth in the story and have some of the story trails releasing every year and I'll be loyal to that franchise forever. I need story depth and character development and that's not all story trails through DLC is necessary. 

I can't decide as gaming changes so fast that you never know you will end up with something more interesting games comes in future but if I need to talk about latest games than Fifa series games are my favorite games and I can play for my rest of life.

One other game I think I could play forever, that I just remembered was Sim City 3000. I played this game so much, that I'm pretty sure I became a pro playing it. So I would easily fall back into the groove of that game if I need to play it for life. 

A Call of Duty would be a good pick thanks to the amount of content included - campaign, MP, zombies. But I'd either choose FTL: Faster Than Light for its replayability, or maybe PixelJunk Monsters for its couch coop. 

17 hours ago, skyfire said:

Haha. everybody loves zombie killing. XD

Heck, yeah! Call of Duty has been continuing the Zombies mode for years. Actually since World at War 12 years ago! I'm thrilled the fanbase has grown and they've been able to keep up with Zombies. These days it's amazing. I've recently been playing again on BO4.

On 8/6/2020 at 5:46 PM, Kane99 said:

What is one game you think you could play for the rest of your life. Pick only one game that you could continue to play until the day you die. For me, it would be a tough one. It's a toss up between Super Mario World and WWE Smackdown Here Comes the Pain. I could find endless fun in both games. I love both games as well. But, we can only pick one game, and I think I will have to go with Super Mario World. I can re-play this game over and over and still never tire of it. What about you? 

This game WWE Smackdown Here Comes the Pain only reminds me of the beast incarnate Brock Lesner. Although I moved on from playing it a long time ago.