Register Now
Zro

GTA 6 Release Date ???

1 minute ago, Head_Hunter said:

Let's keep on the wait to see the release time of GTA 6. I want to see the upgraded edition of the San Andreas, that's the one I love most. 

I'm of the opinion that GTA 5 best out San Andreas very well. It's not that I don't like San Andreas but I'd pick GTA 5 over it all day long. 

53 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I'm of the opinion that GTA 5 best out San Andreas very well. It's not that I don't like San Andreas but I'd pick GTA 5 over it all day long. 

Hmm, everyone has choice for sure. And my choice goes for GTA S.A. I still love and cherish the moment of playing GTA 5 console. 

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Let's keep on the wait to see the release time of GTA 6. I want to see the upgraded edition of the San Andreas, that's the one I love most. 

You'll probably be waiting for at least another 3-4 years if we're lucky. There's a huge possibility it could be 5 years or even more.

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I am not all that moved for fast release of GTA 6. Since I still have surplus of games to play, at the moment I don't care to get GTA 6.

If it's actually about the game GTA 6, it's definitely going to be a blast looking at what Rockstar did with GTA 5. It's why all are anticipating its release. 

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

You'll probably be waiting for at least another 3-4 years if we're lucky. There's a huge possibility it could be 5 years or even more.

I don't even care if it stays 10 more years before coming into Live. That's their own priority, because they take the profit mostly. I am still enjoying GTA 5, and my FIFA 21 at the moment. 

2 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I don't even care if it stays 10 more years before coming into Live. That's their own priority, because they take the profit mostly. I am still enjoying GTA 5, and my FIFA 21 at the moment. 

You're just not a huge fan of the GTA series then because it's very obvious from your standpoint but there is nothing wrong with it as we can't fan all game. 

5 minutes ago, Boblee said:

You're just not a huge fan of the GTA series then because it's very obvious from your standpoint but there is nothing wrong with it as we can't fan all game. 

I am strong fan of GTA series. But their is nothing I can do to rewind back the hands of time, and change that time from 3-4 years to just six months time. That's why you see voicing out my frustrating why rockstar will push the game such far. 

1 minute ago, Head_Hunter said:

I am strong fan of GTA series. But their is nothing I can do to rewind back the hands of time, and change that time from 3-4 years to just six months time. That's why you see voicing out my frustrating why rockstar will push the game such far. 

Oh! Then I was wrong to be thinking otherwise. It's actually true what you said about having nothing to do about how or what or when Rockstar decides to release the game. 

2 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Oh! Then I was wrong to be thinking otherwise. It's actually true what you said about having nothing to do about how or what or when Rockstar decides to release the game. 

Yes, I am disappointed seeing the game pushed up so high, I am already anticipating the release of the console game, so I'll dash my time on GTA 5 to have new experience. 

25 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, I am disappointed seeing the game pushed up so high, I am already anticipating the release of the console game, so I'll dash my time on GTA 5 to have new experience. 

They simply can't help it with not releasing the game sooner because the for GTA 5 is still pumping in a lot of sales for them. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

If it's actually about the game GTA 6, it's definitely going to be a blast looking at what Rockstar did with GTA 5. It's why all are anticipating its release. 

Yeah, Rockstar are always making good games, very much entertaining. I am simply waiting for the release of the new franchise game anytime. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

They simply can't help it with not releasing the game sooner because the for GTA 5 is still pumping in a lot of sales for them. 

Sure, rockstar simply wants to make more money via GTA 5 before going on to release their latest franchise video game. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly - GTA V online is still making them loads of cash so they have no incentive to really put out a brand new game.