Register Now
Zro

GTA 6 Release Date ???

I feel like the conversation in this thread is going round in circles. All that we are doing is acknowledging that GTA6 is years away, Rockstar is still milking GTA5 for all it's worth then go back to that being why GTA6 is years away because of the milking. I'm sorry, but this is getting close to locking because the initial query has long since been answered. So, unless you reading this post have something new to bring to the subject, just leave this be until we actually have something new to discuss on this. If people keeping posting on this just for posting sake this topic will end up locked.

Edited by Shagger

@Kid Dynamite I've merged your thread with an (and one of several) already existing thread. I understand that you're new so it's quite possible you weren't aware, but there is a search function for the forum you can use to check if threads already exist for something. The search bar can be found in the top-righthand corner of the screen.

searchfunction.thumb.png.80f2f6e3974e88a253e66d2a0b4b7dcb.png

Edited by Shagger

6 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Sorry but like pretty much everything else that has ever been written when it comes to GTA VI, this is just a bunch of clickbait rumour mongering.  Until there is official word from Rockstar and/or Take Two speculating about this game is completely pointless.  Until it's known otherwise it's better to just assume that GTA VI does not exist and not give these "articles" the clicks they don't deserve.

4 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

Sorry but like pretty much everything else that has ever been written when it comes to GTA VI, this is just a bunch of clickbait rumour mongering.  Until there is official word from Rockstar and/or Take Two speculating about this game is completely pointless.  Until it's known otherwise it's better to just assume that GTA VI does not exist and not give these "articles" the clicks they don't deserve.

Yeah, you're very correct. Most of these contents are targeted to generate traffic for their website because it's something that most gamers are looking up to. 

When people start playing GTA 5 on ps5, it'll revive the game for a couple more years. A lot is going to happen in the USA the next couple years, so if GTA 6 wants to keep their satirical theme, that would be some supreme stomping ground ripe for GTA 6 to shit on it all a couple years from now. The game could be an awesome fuck you and farewell to law and order and sanity. I say it'd be worth the wait. 

1 hour ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

When people start playing GTA 5 on ps5, it'll revive the game for a couple more years. A lot is going to happen in the USA the next couple years, so if GTA 6 wants to keep their satirical theme, that would be some supreme stomping ground ripe for GTA 6 to shit on it all a couple years from now. The game could be an awesome fuck you and farewell to law and order and sanity. I say it'd be worth the wait. 

Seriously, it's definitely worth the wait when they get it right and not like the trash they did in their GTA trilogy. If that happens with GTA 6, it's game over for GTA. 

29 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, it's definitely worth the wait when they get it right and not like the trash they did in their GTA trilogy. If that happens with GTA 6, it's game over for GTA. 

They've had plenty of time so there can't be any excuses for them. Not Covid, not economy, not even an apocalypse could be their excuse. But I do think GTA 6 will be released during an apocalypse. 😎

Just now, Reality vs Adventure said:

They've had plenty of time so there can't be any excuses for them. Not Covid, not economy, not even an apocalypse could be their excuse. But I do think GTA 6 will be released during an apocalypse. 😎

Yeah, they sure do have all the time in the world to cook up a grand masterpiece but only if they have their head up in their asses could they end up messing it up. 

Just now, Reality vs Adventure said:

True, because the trilogy might be a sign of arrogance which is always a destroying quality. 

Seriously, that's exactly my fear. They had no reason whatsoever to mess up with the GTA trilogy but they did. So, can they be trusted? 

Just now, Boblee said:

Seriously, that's exactly my fear. They had no reason whatsoever to mess up with the GTA trilogy but they did. So, can they be trusted? 

Only if they care to learn from trip ups. To allow a company to screw up a trilogy that represents you is extremely careless, so we have to question their leadership. They've been sitting fat for a while, now they have to burn some off and whip into shape if they want to step into the ring of competition again. 

16 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Only if they care to learn from trip ups. To allow a company to screw up a trilogy that represents you is extremely careless, so we have to question their leadership. They've been sitting fat for a while, now they have to burn some off and whip into shape if they want to step into the ring of competition again. 

It was really disturbing getting to see that the higher ups in the company allowed that kind of thing to happen when they can easily cancel the GTA trilogy once they see how it was made.