Register Now
Zro

GTA 6 Release Date ???

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's two years to go. Surely we'll be around by the grace to see the launch of the game, at the moment I'm simply happy with the game options I have in my gallery. 

Seriously - as long as Rockstar didn't give any kind of update on the release date of GTA 6, we ain't seeing anything. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Rock-star have prolonged the release of GTA 6 simply focusing on remaking most of their older editions to run smoothly with some added features. 

They are basically doing what's best for their business and for the fact that they are still milking GTA 5 well, they wouldn't end it sooner. 

11 hours ago, Empire said:

People, GTA 6 will come one day 🙂 However they are all leaks that I hear and read about so far. Not from the real eyes and noise of a Roackstar face. 

I know it's simply leaks, rumours occuring around Rockstar releasing GTA 6 soon. It's not yet official when the date of the release will come. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

They are basically doing what's best for their business and for the fact that they are still milking GTA 5 well, they wouldn't end it sooner. 

Lol, they aren't done at the moment milking from GTA 5. When they are done I'm very certain they'll simply move over to continue milking by releasing the 6th edition. 

8 hours ago, Syntax said:

More than likely in 2024-2025 at this point. GTA V online makes them way too much money to give up, esp said ally that it’ll be on the newer generation of consoles all over again. 

At least their is no problem, I'll wait for the release of GTA V 6 in the next 3-4 years. I am still enjoying GTA V 5, its never faded, still interesting. 

On 10/12/2021 at 12:24 PM, Empire said:

People, GTA 6 will come one day 🙂 However they are all leaks that I hear and read about so far. Not from the real eyes and noise of a Roackstar face. 

Once the so called leaks aren't from Rockstar or any Rockstar related audiences, it's definitely considered to be total trash. 

30 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

We'll be lucky if we see GTA 6 by 2025 - they're remastering every game in the series and releasing new ports of GTA V. I bet that they'll remaster GTA 4 next.

Let them keep remastering, we are simply crossing our hands waiting for any update. I know it will take some time to see GTA six launching. 

On 8/10/2020 at 5:43 AM, Zro said:

Inside source says 2021, R* is going to release the GTA 5 story expansion that they promised years ago. The leak that GTA 6 is still in early  development is true. GTA 6 won’t be out until 2023 😑

Rockstar is not yet done with making thousands of dollars from GTA 5. So, as for GTA 6, it's never coming out anytime sooner until the company says otherwise.