Register Now
Zro

GTA 6 Release Date ???

58 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It's not even necessary for us to speculate on when it's likely to be released but just wait it out. It's the speculation that builds up the rumor. 

True, but it's gotta come out sooner rather than later. Considering GTA V can only be updated so much, they will want to bring out another billion dollar seller, with an updated online. Maybe they will even make it where it doesn't take years to load GTA online from single player. If they can do that, they already have me won over. Well, if they make it less of a grind online, they will win me over even more. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

It was really disturbing getting to see that the higher ups in the company allowed that kind of thing to happen when they can easily cancel the GTA trilogy once they see how it was made. 

Exactly, they have all the power in the world to halt the game because it's released for sale but they chose not to and released trash for us and later come back to apologize. 

16 hours ago, Kane99 said:

True, but it's gotta come out sooner rather than later. Considering GTA V can only be updated so much, they will want to bring out another billion dollar seller, with an updated online. Maybe they will even make it where it doesn't take years to load GTA online from single player. If they can do that, they already have me won over. Well, if they make it less of a grind online, they will win me over even more. 

Definitely, it's going to come out one day but I'm seriously not worrying myself over it. It's not like I don't have other games to play or something. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Definitely, it's going to come out one day but I'm seriously not worrying myself over it. It's not like I don't have other games to play or something. 

Seriously, to be very honest with you, it's part of the reason why I don't fret about the game or when it comes out. I'm always occupied. 

8 minutes ago, Techno said:

It's at least in active development, my guess would be 2024-2025 depending on the engine they're using for the game.

I don't really think that the game is even in any kind of development yet. If it was, we would have heard something from Rockstar. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

I don't really think that the game is even in any kind of development yet. If it was, we would have heard something from Rockstar. 

I saw this article today: https://www.polygon.com/22917752/gta-6-rockstar-games-grand-theft-auto-vi-confirmed

They aint exactly finished it yet, but they're working on it.

I don't think Rockstar even announced or said they were working on GTA VI. It's always been implied because of rumors and such. I think one guy leaked some info, but it hasn't been proven yet. He supposedly was right about past leaks though that he reported on. I'm sure you can find it online somewhere. 

This isn't bull riding where the question of getting hurt isn't "if" but "when". I know when I was riding bulls, I broke my collar bone on the second bull I ever got on.

This is a question of "if". There is no statement of any kind from Rockstar about whether or not they will make a GTA6. I know everyone who is a fan of GTA wants one. The desire for a GTA6 is universal for GTA fans. But expecting one is foolhardy. Until Rockstar makes an announcement, remember not to get too excited. Play your favorite that has so far been released, and be satisfied with that.

1 hour ago, Techno said:

Alright then mate, we'll see if I'm right or not.

It's just the same thing that we have been talking about over and over again. The site Polygon something initiated that article and used Rockstar backlinks on it and quoted GTA 6 for the purpose of dragging traffic to their site.