Register Now
Kane99

Folding Smartphones

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

I think there are some of the samsung series of phones that you can find upcoming on the folding which may even get low price soon.

The Folding Smartphones of Samsung is very common for a while now for a lot of people in my country. They are now more interested in iPhone 13 upwards. 

I like the look of them and it's quite impressive that manufacturers are able to create folding phones. But it's not for me, to be honest. I don't need a phone that is that big that it needs to be folded. Plus, I can't imagine them lasting that long.

13 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think there are some of the samsung series of phones that you can find upcoming on the folding which may even get low price soon.

I believe the Samsung Galaxy S7 that caused explosion severally while at charging spot have been removed from the market. Way back around 2015 -2016 it explored and killed a lady while charging, it got heated up. Not the lady alone, it killed more about 2-3 people I heard about here in my region. 

16 hours ago, Darth said:

I like the look of them and it's quite impressive that manufacturers are able to create folding phones. But it's not for me, to be honest. I don't need a phone that is that big that it needs to be folded. Plus, I can't imagine them lasting that long.

Yeah, Samsung have always been good when it comes to how perfect their products are. It's why my brother only makes use of their products. He's using S20FE now. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, Samsung have always been good when it comes to how perfect their products are. It's why my brother only makes use of their products. He's using S20FE now. 

Yeah, they are pretty good. I've been a Samsung user myself for a long time now and had the Galaxy S20 for the last 2 years. Thought it was time for a change though so moved over and got an Apple this time around. That's more to do with Android rather than Samsung though who do make some great phones. 

It's a shame they're removing some basic features from their latest phones though like expendable storage.

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I really don't know why I don't pick interest in Samsung mobile phones, no matter how fine it is molded. I see Samsung as a smart phone that doesn't last long in battery percentage. 

It depends on the brand of Samsung products that you are making use of because my brother's S20FE last very well. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

It depends on the brand of Samsung products that you are making use of because my brother's S20FE last very well. 

It's cool hearing that. Most of the Samsung I've seen people around my region use are simply very bad in battery capacity, even when they bought for high price. 

4 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Has anyone here purchased one of these phones yet? I can't afford to get one, but im kinda interested in getting one whenever they release a budget one. 😄

I am not a Samsung lover, but I'll be keen in the future to prioritize Apple iPhone series. 

6 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Has anyone here purchased one of these phones yet? I can't afford to get one, but im kinda interested in getting one whenever they release a budget one. 😄

Personally, I don't really know if it's something that I'm going to open to making use of. I'm tired of flip open smartphone.