Register Now
StaceyPowers

Worst thing you ever did to someone in a game?

In game? Not much as I always had to play alone due to not having any friends to game with. But there was one time that I almost put someone in the hospital. I was talking about a game I liked that he didn't. He took it as a personal attack and picked a fight. He swung at me, I dodged it, grabbed a brick, and smashed it on his head. Why he felt ok picking a fight with a girl over a video game, I'll never know.

Where do I begin?! Well Age Of Wushu definitely takes the cake because their was an alliance between the 4 strongest guilds and they were annoying as hell so me and a couple of guildmates joined each of them and start picking fights with the others which eventually led to a massive war on the server. The game became so much fun after that XD

Fell in and out of love.

For a less sentimental answer, being the sole survivor of a Left 4 Dead mission on the hardest difficulty. My mate unfriended me and added me not long after because it meant having to do it all over again. He got his own back by doing all the other missions without me though. Cheaters only prosper one in four times, as they say.

32 minutes ago, Withywarlock said:

Fell in and out of love.

For a less sentimental answer, being the sole survivor of a Left 4 Dead mission on the hardest difficulty. My mate unfriended me and added me not long after because it meant having to do it all over again. He got his own back by doing all the other missions without me though. Cheaters only prosper one in four times, as they say.

Why would he unfriend you over something that happened in a video game though?

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Why would he unfriend you over something that happened in a video game though?

It was from an understandable fit of rage. It was the most difficult ~6 hours of our experiences in gaming, and I'd robbed him of an achievement we were supposed to be doing as a team.

1 hour ago, Withywarlock said:

It was from an understandable fit of rage. It was the most difficult ~6 hours of our experiences in gaming, and I'd robbed him of an achievement we were supposed to be doing as a team.

Oh Okay. That makes sense but I'd have just been upset for like an hour or two and then we'd have another try at it.

On 1/7/2021 at 5:22 PM, The Blackangel said:

In game? Not much as I always had to play alone due to not having any friends to game with. But there was one time that I almost put someone in the hospital. I was talking about a game I liked that he didn't. He took it as a personal attack and picked a fight. He swung at me, I dodged it, grabbed a brick, and smashed it on his head. Why he felt ok picking a fight with a girl over a video game, I'll never know.

Haha, this is quite hilarious and I'm sure that he never expected it coming from a girl to pick up a brick stone and smashed his head in. I'd like to see his face in that moment. 

Skyrim: I went through the Companions storyline. Ended up becoming a werewolf, blah blah. Got in the habit of transforming while in my home, where nobody would care, then running through streets as people raged, and heading out into the wide open where I could slaughter bandits to my heart's content.

Later, I found a lovely young argonian lady on the docks at Winterhold, ended up marrying her. Things were good, for a while.

Then one day, I werewolfed while in my home, figuring my wife would be okay with it. Turns out she did not expect that, and she pulled a knife on me.

So I reacted. Swiped at her with a giant werewolf hand, knocked her across the room.

Then, because it's what werewolves did, I ripped the heart out of her fresh corpse, and devoured it.

Edit: I ended up later marrying Aela instead, because she didn't mind so much when I werewolfed to go on those nightly killing sprees.

I'm going to recall what my friend did one fateful day he had lots of guys troop into his place just to play games. He just silently went back door and removed the light fuse and that was the end of the gaming session for everyone. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Haha, this is quite hilarious and I'm sure that he never expected it coming from a girl to pick up a brick stone and smashed his head in. I'd like to see his face in that moment. 

You would have had to look quick because afterwards he didn't have much of a face left to see.

We still argued about games every time we were in earshot of each other and talking about gaming, but he never tried to pick a fight with me again.

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

You would have had to look quick because afterwards he didn't have much of a face left to see.

We still argued about games every time we were in earshot of each other and talking about gaming, but he never tried to pick a fight with me again.

Why would he wanna pick another fight with you when he barely survived the first try. If you're a bully, you would keep intimidating him after that day cos of what happened already. 

The last thing I remember doing to people, was ganging up on the new people in the game with a group. The group of us would do this to people we wanted to leave, even if we weren't in each other's guilds and clans. Half the time we would get the rage quit reaction, which made it that much funnier.