Register Now
StaceyPowers

What video game skill do you wish you could aquire?

I'm a dead eye with a rifle and a bow, so I'm good there. What I wish I could do is track. If there's not a decent blood trail, I can't track shit. In RDR2 I ride with Charles a lot, and he can just look at the ground and knows where something went. If there's prints in the mud/dirt then I can follow that. But this dick is tracking in high grass. There's no wagon tracks. There's no hoof prints. At least none that I can see. The grass is blowing in the wind, but he can track through it all. He makes a hawk look blind, and those things can see a mouse fart from a mile away.

I suck at memorizing and remembering combos and control schemes.

If there are more than 3 buttons to be used in combat I freeze completely and confuse which button to press to achieve the desired effect.

So in games like these I usually end up randomly smashing everything hoping for the best. And surprisingly this works in quite a few games, but unfortunately not all.

Edited by m76

I say flying, all that I do now is flights and flying in flight sims. Started off many years ago and learning all the time to the point that I'm doing almost 18 to 24 hours a week of flying time. Yes be great to have better teck and gear but end of the day you have to use what you have and can afford, it's not cheap at times since some aircrafts can cost $150 each 😞