Register Now
StaceyPowers

What is a time you got a perfect kill by accident?

i was in a dueling arena and there were 2 guys dueling each others, as i didn't want to interrupt them, i was just shooting the walls randomly till they finish, so i can duel one of them, i randomly did shoot a desert eagle bullet and it hit one of them and i got the kill lol 

On 4/24/2021 at 6:13 PM, The Blackangel said:

Too many to count. I've gotten perfect head shots on people and wild animals both.

I don't really think I'd call headshot kill an accident because it takes real expertise to perfect the kill. 

I had my first accidental kill in Frontline Commando when I mistakenly shoot a barrel not knowing it's going to explode and it killed 6x opponents at once. Since then I started targeting barrels when they swarm up on me 😂

In CSGO, I was shooting at everything and not even aiming, Those days or things that you do to annoying others in your team 😛 anyway I was shotting at the wall and turns out that I killed an enemie. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

I don't really think I'd call headshot kill an accident because it takes real expertise to perfect the kill. 

I had my first accidental kill in Frontline Commando when I mistakenly shoot a barrel not knowing it's going to explode and it killed 6x opponents at once. Since then I started targeting barrels when they swarm up on me 😂

The issue is that I wasn't even trying to get a perfect kill. Just a kill. I was out hunting and some enemies came up and I just started killing them and got several headshots on them without trying. After I looted their bodies and went back to hunting I got some perfect shots on a deer and took it back to camp. All I was trying to do was find some food. Nothing more, nothing less.

This one just happened last night.  I was playing Horizon Zero Dawn The Frozen Wilds.  On the final mission of the DLC I got a stealth kill on a watcher when I was actually just trying to open the weapon wheel which happens to use the same button.  Then it happened again during the end boss battle with the Fireclaw.  One of it's little scrapper minions got his ass implaled jumping at one of my allies while I just trying to craft more ammo, didn't even know it was there!

On 7/28/2021 at 1:05 AM, killamch89 said:

Back in the early days of PUBG, I was stalking a group of players and noticed that they were in a battle in the lower floor of a building so I just chucked some grenades through the windows and killed every other player lol.

You definitely looked for the plan to kill them off all at once which you did. They never saw that coming probably.