Register Now
StaceyPowers

What antagonist/threat/evil in any video game would you least want to face IRL?

The Aliens in Alien Isolation simply because they can't be killed by anything and the flamethrower only scares them away for a limited time. Plus, after a while, they adopt to your tactics so you'll really have to be on your toes to outsmart them.

What about those resident evil themed Tyrants and zombies in PUBG game. That was a real beast, hungry of getting bullet shots, but refuse go die down.

If that character comes to IRL, that would be the start of apocalypse, literally. 😆

3 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

What about those resident evil themed Tyrants and zombies in PUBG game. That was a real beast, hungry of getting bullet shots, but refuse go die down.

If that character comes to IRL, that would be the start of apocalypse, literally. 😆

Then there's also Mother Miranda and other villains from the Resident Evil franchise that I wouldn't want to face off against either. They're broken in every way basically and it takes some pretty drastic methods to kill them.

17 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

I'm sure we would be able to come up with a weapon that can actually get it down. I trust the kind of weapons our technology can make now (Nukes War Head) 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm sure we would be able to come up with a weapon that can actually get it down. I trust the kind of weapons our technology can make now (Nukes War Head) 

Yeah, that should be induced in the game too. Though, they do had a new type of gun which could hold 200 rounds at a time, I forgot its name now. 

Only that riffle was able to hit that tyrant hard, other rifles were like firing stones at them, not bullets. Even grenades had no effect on them. Lol😆

15 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, that should be induced in the game too. Though, they do had a new type of gun which could hold 200 rounds at a time, I forgot its name now. 

Only that riffle was able to hit that tyrant hard, other rifles were like firing stones at them, not bullets. Even grenades had no effect on them. Lol😆

There is this movie which I watched recently called Tomorrow War, the monsters in it are called Whitespikes.

They are certainly hard to kill but fire is one big thing that keeps them at bay.

If such comes into gaming which I know would be modified, it's going to one hard kill. 

On 7/29/2021 at 10:20 PM, Heatman said:

There is this movie which I watched recently called Tomorrow War, the monsters in it are called Whitespikes.

They are certainly hard to kill but fire is one big thing that keeps them at bay.

If such comes into gaming which I know would be modified, it's going to one hard kill. 

Lol😆 I now remember they had given a firegun too. I never used it, but it was a pain to carry along. It uses too much space and slows down the character's movement. But that definitely had higher damages than those automatic riffles. 😊

On 7/31/2021 at 5:57 AM, Razor1911 said:

Lol😆 I now remember they had given a firegun too. I never used it, but it was a pain to carry along. It uses too much space and slows down the character's movement. But that definitely had higher damages than those automatic riffles. 😊

Yeah exactly, those guns or swords definitely slows down the character and you can't drop them to run faster because they are really important to you as well but making you slow down also kills you too 😂