Register Now
The Blackangel

Big RDR2 Order Came Today

I ordered a bundle on the RDR2 website, and it came today. The bundle included RDR2 Ultimate Edition, a steel book, dynamite shaped candle, T-shirt, and the main reason I wanted it was an RDR2 Zippo. I already have the Ultimate Edition and steel book, so this is an extra. The T-shirt I got a small, because they didn't have any shirt designs in my size. So I got the design I liked the best in a small so I can tack it up on my wall. I'm happy it finally came. I ordered it somewhere around a week ago I think, so the shipping is lightning fast, all things considered. here's a couple pics.

IMG_1099.JPG

IMG_1100.JPG

All things considered, it wasn't very expensive either. The size of shirt doesn't affect the price, but for everything it was $166.72. I spent almost $200 a few months ago for a copy of the Ultimate Edition of the game with a valid DLC code alone on eBay. And it took over a month to arrive. This took about a week, is an unused game and code, lots of extra goodies, and cost less money. Had I known about this I would have given a hearty 🖕 to eBay. So I now have 2 copies of the game for PS4 and one for Xbox One. I don't play it on Xbox because I don't like the controller setup. The game runs smoother and the controller configuration feels more natural on PS4 anyway. Not to mention that the PS4 controller is the most comfortable controller ever made.

Cool, hopefully you will enjoy and have fun with your new toys 😛 I just buy the game and not worry about anything else as a bundle unless it came for free. Why spend extra money on that, end of the day it's the game that most people want 🙂 that's me though. 

Going with the bundle though, I saved over $80 that I would have spent if I had bought everything individually. So I looked at everything, and was more than happy to do it for the price. Especially since I've developed somewhat of an obsession with the damn game.

On 5/20/2021 at 10:56 AM, The Blackangel said:

All things considered, it wasn't very expensive either. The size of shirt doesn't affect the price, but for everything it was $166.72. I spent almost $200 a few months ago for a copy of the Ultimate Edition of the game with a valid DLC code alone on eBay. And it took over a month to arrive. This took about a week, is an unused game and code, lots of extra goodies, and cost less money. Had I known about this I would have given a hearty 🖕 to eBay. So I now have 2 copies of the game for PS4 and one for Xbox One. I don't play it on Xbox because I don't like the controller setup. The game runs smoother and the controller configuration feels more natural on PS4 anyway. Not to mention that the PS4 controller is the most comfortable controller ever made.

You did had a very bad purchase deal for the first one because the 2nd one was very obvious to be a better deal. 

Ps. On PS4 console controllers, it's actually among the reasons I'm never giving that console away. 

That's pretty cool actually. Rockstar is definitely the only company I would ever buy a game bundle from because I've never been disappointed in any of their games. Will definitely big the biggest bundle for GTA 6. If it ever arrives lol.

2 hours ago, Darth said:

That's pretty cool actually. Rockstar is definitely the only company I would ever buy a game bundle from because I've never been disappointed in any of their games. Will definitely big the biggest bundle for GTA 6. If it ever arrives lol.

Seriously - over the years when it comes to video games companies and their fuck ups, Rockstar have really tried to put themselves off from the heat with good games production.