Register Now
StaceyPowers

Does gaming usually regulate or dysregulated your mood?

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Just like now that I'm really pissed. If I should get into playing games at this point, I'm not sure if I'm going to enjoy it at all. 

You should call it a day, and take a deserving rest, so you wouldn't pise much, and comeback buzzing ad ready to continue where you stopped. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

Just like now that I'm really pissed. If I should get into playing games at this point, I'm not sure if I'm going to enjoy it at all. 

Some people get their mad bad mood turned around when they get into playing games that they love. It works on people differently. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You should call it a day, and take a deserving rest, so you wouldn't pise much, and comeback buzzing ad ready to continue where you stopped. 

Yeah, that's very correct on what I did. I needed the time off because I wasn't really in a good place at all. 

On 3/16/2022 at 12:24 PM, Heatman said:

It's just like playing a fools errand. You get suck in a way that you can't really help it and play with no means of having breakthrough. 

Just rage so many times after thought. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, that's very correct on what I did. I needed the time off because I wasn't really in a good place at all. 

You need to, I believe you're at the best time at the moment bro? At times it is like that for me, I take my time off to take much needed rest to feel replenish. 

3 hours ago, egghead said:

When I cannot create the thing that I originally planned in the sandbox game, I am quite frustrated. But this happens rarely, I mean being frustrated.

You should probably pick out the sandbox games that's going to easier for you to get into, unless you don't like it easy. 

15 hours ago, egghead said:

Over the years I have built so many things on Minecraft that I am even thinking to create NFT from my creations.

Are you kidding me about the NTF thing? It seems like you're a fan of it to be allowed in games? 

NFTs aren't hard to create, we don't need coding skill, to make NFT art of our own. I've seen so many things around opensea marketplace, which is a NFT marketplace, where NFT creators and investors come to buy and sell NFTs. You'll get to see beautiful NFT arts, images which are tokenized and soled at a higher amount of money. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

NFTs aren't hard to create, we don't need coding skill, to make NFT art of our own. I've seen so many things around opensea marketplace, which is a NFT marketplace, where NFT creators and investors come to buy and sell NFTs. You'll get to see beautiful NFT arts, images which are tokenized and soled at a higher amount of money. 

Well, a lot of gamers are seriously against that been used in video games and there is a good justifiably reason for it. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Well, a lot of gamers are seriously against that been used in video games and there is a good justifiably reason for it. 

You don't need to see it in games, you can go to its marketplace or go to software sites where you can make your own NFT, everything isn't about adding it into video games or not.