Register Now
Kane99

How many games can your phone/tablet hold?

My Note 20 Ultra is 512 GB and I have a 512 GB micro SD card in my phone so about 1 TB of usable storage. I'm sure it can hold 100s of games easily. I'm look into putting a 1 TB micro SD card in my phone so that I can have a lot more space to store additional music, movies, videos and other content.

I have 8 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage. It depends on the game size but I think I can easily play over a dozen games on my phone that are less that 5 GB site. But I don't game much on mobile.

I have two phones at the moment, both Tecno, has 4GB RAM each, with internal storage drive '64GB. At least I can download over 20 high quality games on both of them, they can afford to sustain those games without lagging. 

Edited by Justin11

It's going to suck when games and apps are going to get bigger in size, meaning my 120GB of storage probably won't be enough once it reaches 3-4 years old or so. Which sucks, because right now I feel like I have enough space, but I know if I want to try newer games/apps, they may take up a lot more space as more advanced games/apps will be coming out. Just think of when more Triple A studios release games. It'll get to a point where games are as big as they are on PC probably. 

I have 128 GB internal memory on my smartphone with no SD card right now and I'm sure that it's capable of holding at least more than 10 games but unfortunately I have just 2 videos games on my smartphone currently. I'm not sure if I would be adding more than 4 games on my smartphone for any reason whatsoever. 

My current phone has 128GB but I know that the OS takes some of that so all in all I would have to say that it has around 120GB for me to use for apps and such on the device. At the moment I have 9 game on my phone and I still have quite a bit of space left as well for other stuff that I need and I could probably add more games on if I wanted to but at the moment I don't have any games that I would be interested in. 

I got 128GB on my phone's internal memory. I'm guessing quite a lot. However, I don't keep too many games on my phone. I don't have a main driver tablet at the moment either, so I can't really say  how many my 'tablet' would hold as I don't really have one I use regularly. The ones I have are all pretty old and outdated, and probably wouldn't run many games too well on it at all.