Register Now
Jayson

Sonic Spinball

I spent a lot of time playing this one with my young relatives during my college days at my mom's house.   It was tons of fun.   I would spend hours trying to beat it.   O.K., what was your success on it?

Anyway, it seems like they could have made the game bigger.  It didn't seem to have enough levels.

Sonic Spinball is a spin-off of Sonic the Hedgehog games that combines Sonic gameplay with pinball genre. It was made as something to fill space between the second and the third Sonic main games. Came out in the end of 1993 as part of the event “Sonic Mania”, which also had Sonic Chaos and Sonic CD coming out at the same time. 8 Megabit ROM. Those days LOL

15 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Haven't played this game in ages and I don't remember that much about it but it was fun to me at the time.

Yeah, it's something you can easily enjoy once you get into it. It's been a while I dropped it, but I might still get into it again. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's something you can easily enjoy once you get into it. It's been a while I dropped it, but I might still get into it again. 

I probably won't though. As a matter of fact, it's been years since I've played any Sonic games barring Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games.

16 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I probably won't though. As a matter of fact, it's been years since I've played any Sonic games barring Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games.

Yeah, I do get that as well. There is an extent you might stay away from something and it becomes rusty for you to get back into. 

On 2/10/2022 at 9:57 PM, killamch89 said:

Haven't played this game in ages and I don't remember that much about it but it was fun to me at the time.

I actually did gave it a try some years back but I can't really seem to sync well with the game which made me to quit playing it. 

I don't know i had this game when i was a kid, it ain't bad but it's not good either.  Best thing about sonic spinball were the bonus stages, those were actually better then the main stages imo and offcourse the cover art was and still is amazing which sold me on the game when i was still a young lad.

On 4/29/2022 at 12:14 AM, Heatman said:

I actually did gave it a try some years back but I can't really seem to sync well with the game which made me to quit playing it. 

I had a great difficulty playing the game consistently, so I found out a good way to enjoy the game all over again and it's by watching others play it. 

21 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

I don't know i had this game when i was a kid, it ain't bad but it's not good either.  Best thing about sonic spinball were the bonus stages, those were actually better then the main stages imo and offcourse the cover art was and still is amazing which sold me on the game when i was still a young lad.

Not a single kid would be able to resist how appealing the cover art of Sonic Spinball looks. There is no way you can be able to decline it back then.