Jump to content
Register Now
DC

VGR Member of the Month - January 2022

January 2022 Member of the Month?  

13 members have voted

  1. 1. January 2022 Member of the Month?

    • Kane99
      3
    • Heatman
      2
    • Boblee
      5
    • Withywarlock
      0
    • Darth
      2
    • Kingpotato
      1
    • StaceyPowers
      0


Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, Boblee said:

How can you decipher that one's sex is a female from the way they chat? It might be a skill that you have but don't know it yet. 

Seriously. Unless a woman is discussing things like bras, Barbies, and periods, how would you know? We're just text on a screen. It's not like we can see each others faces here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lol, at times it is possible to read peoples comments, and determine who is behind such comment. If I chatting with someone, through his or her chats, I'll know if it's matured not matured, a man, or a woman I'm chatting with. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

How can you decipher that one's sex is a female from the way they chat? It might be a skill that you have but don't know it yet. 

Maybe it's magic 😂 and he doesn't know yet that he's got the power!! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Maybe it's magic 😂 and he doesn't know yet that he's got the power!! 

Is magic even real or just parlor tricks? Just like what they do in circus 🤹‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

Get this through your thick skull:

I'M NOT A DUDE. I'M NOT A MAN IN ANY CAPACITY OTHER THAN A HUMAN AND A WOMAN

For starters, just withdraw the thick skull assessment. 

Secondly to clarify you the more.. I replied @Reality vs Adventureon his response to @Bobleewhere he made a remark that it's not like you talked about roses or flowers. And my last comment was an inquiry on what the dude @Justin11was talking about saying he knows you're a female just from the way you chat.

So, I don't really know where I tagged you as a man cos I know you ain't one. 

So drop the shouting on me with your all caps lock comment cos I really find it very disrespectful. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Heatman said:

For starters, just withdraw the thick skull assessment. 

Secondly to clarify you the more.. I replied @Reality vs Adventureon his response to @Bobleewhere he made a remark that it's not like you talked about roses or flowers. And my last comment was an inquiry on what the dude @Justin11was talking about saying he knows you're a female just from the way you chat.

So, I don't really know where I tagged you as a man cos I know you ain't one. 

So drop the shouting on me with your all caps lock comment cos I really find it very disrespectful. 

 

This has gone far enough, and it's you clearly need to showing some respect. Even after @The Blackangel made it crystal clear to you perfectly politely;

 

907107787_notahe1.thumb.png.b65660ddfa345a7ab250b0f6ff2e8abf.png

 

You still persisted by using male pronouns in reference to her:

 

1341206577_notahe2022-02-02174323.thumb.png.d8d723dbebc82ebe1ab5916cd8e7da87.png

 

I know you were referring to @Withywarlock in the original post @The Blackangel quoted;

 

image_2022-02-02_175633.thumb.png.6eab0d3e05f4c98f6fba60f560db5251.png

 

But it was still a quote from you that you clearly read and understood. And most importantly, the posts in the second image came after the others. That means there is only one possibility here, that you're doing this deliberately. So stop it immediately and apologise and even sooner.  I don't want to see this crap from you again. Addressing someone by thier preferred pronouns is not a big ask.

 

Edited by Shagger
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Shagger said:

 

This has gone far enough, and it's you clearly need to showing some respect. Even after @The Blackangel made it crystal clear to you perfectly politely;

 

907107787_notahe1.thumb.png.b65660ddfa345a7ab250b0f6ff2e8abf.png

 

You still persisted by using male pronouns in reference to her:

 

1341206577_notahe2022-02-02174323.thumb.png.d8d723dbebc82ebe1ab5916cd8e7da87.png

 

I know you were referring to @Withywarlock in the original post @The Blackangel quoted;

 

image_2022-02-02_175633.thumb.png.6eab0d3e05f4c98f6fba60f560db5251.png

 

But it was still a quote from you that you clearly read and understood. And most importantly, the posts in the first image came after the others. That means there is only one possibility here, that you're doing this deliberately. So stop it immediately and apologise and even sooner.  I don't want to see this crap from you again.

 

I beg to differ. I never did anything deliberate in this situation. 

For the first two part you used red arrow marks, the two "he" is directed to @Justin11saying maybe he's got magic, and maybe it's how he can read one's sex from their chat.

 

The last red arrow mark was still a reference to @Justin11questioning what he was talking about knowing one's sex from their chat.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I beg to differ. I never did anything deliberate in this situation. 

For the first two part you used red arrow marks, the two "he" is directed to @Justin11saying maybe he's got magic, and maybe it's how he can read one's sex from their chat.

 

The last red arrow mark was still a reference to @Justin11questioning what he was talking about knowing one's sex from their chat.

 

 

I've re read them serval times and I simply do not get how those post were in reference to what @Justin11 said in his one and only post in this thread, a post you never quoted nor made clear you were referencing to;

 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, at times it is possible to read peoples comments, and determine who is behind such comment. If I chatting with someone, through his or her chats, I'll know if it's matured not matured, a man, or a woman I'm chatting with. 

 

So either you've been trying to annoy @The Blackangel or the hap-hazard, spurious nature of the way you post has, in this case, made it difficult to understand what your talking about. For your sake, I'm gonna assume the latter and give you the benefit of the doubt. However, myself, @The Blackangel nor anyone else could possibly be blamed for getting confused. One of you posts is a quote from @Reality vs Adventure that was clearly in refence to @The Blackangel directly;

 

20 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Yeah, it's not like she talks about flowers and butterflies

 

And this was your reply, talking about some "dude" in the third person  without making any reference to @Justin11 or anybody else, thus the subject of the conversation didn't change. It was still the same person, @The Blackangel.

 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Haha, like seriously 😂. I was like what's this dude talking about 😂

 

In other words, it's you who cocked it up. And nobody owes you an apology for misunderstanding. In the future, please just take a moment to read what it is you posting before posting it. Then read it again once you have whilst there's still time to used the "edit" function to correct any errors.

Edited by Shagger
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

How can you decipher that one's sex is a female from the way they chat? It might be a skill that you have but don't know it yet. 

 

If you don't know the best thing to do is politely ask.  I know it's kinda awkward but it's hell of a lot better than the mess that's going right now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Shagger said:

 

I've re read them serval times and I simply do not get how those post were in reference to what @Justin11 said in his one and only post in this thread, a post you never quoted nor made clear you were referencing to;

 

 

So either you've been trying to annoy @The Blackangel or the hap-hazard, spurious nature of the way you post has, in this case, made it difficult to understand what your talking about. For your sake, I'm gonna assume the latter and give you the benefit of the doubt. However, myself, @The Blackangel nor anyone else could possibly be blamed for getting confused. One of you posts is a quote from @Reality vs Adventure that was clearly in refence to @The Blackangel directly;

 

 

And was was your reply, talking about some "dude" in the third person  without making any reference to @Justin11 or anybody else, thus the subject of the conversation didn't change. It was still the same person, @The Blackangel.

 

 

In other words, it's you who cocked it up. And nobody owes you an apology for misunderstanding. In the future, please just take a moment to read what it is you posting before posting it. Then read it again once you have whilst there's still time to used the "edit" function to correct any errors.

I'm not asking for an apology or anything, that's not me. Probably, there was a misunderstanding and yes, like I made it clear that I wasn't referring to her per say.

Hell, I have gotten along with her for a while we have been here and never had an issue with her, so I wonder why I would want to change that all of a sudden with misappropriation of sex? It doesn't make any sense at all. 

With that being said, I'm burying the matter at this point. 

@The BlackangelI never called you a he or a man alright, it's all one big fog based on the quote and replies.

Hope we are good? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Shagger said:

 

I've re read them serval times and I simply do not get how those post were in reference to what @Justin11 said in his one and only post in this thread, a post you never quoted nor made clear you were referencing to;

 

 

So either you've been trying to annoy @The Blackangel or the hap-hazard, spurious nature of the way you post has, in this case, made it difficult to understand what your talking about. For your sake, I'm gonna assume the latter and give you the benefit of the doubt. However, myself, @The Blackangel nor anyone else could possibly be blamed for getting confused. One of you posts is a quote from @Reality vs Adventure that was clearly in refence to @The Blackangel directly;

 

 

And was was your reply, talking about some "dude" in the third person  without making any reference to @Justin11 or anybody else, thus the subject of the conversation didn't change. It was still the same person, @The Blackangel.

 

 

In other words, it's you who cocked it up. And nobody owes you an apology for misunderstanding. In the future, please just take a moment to read what it is you posting before posting it. Then read it again once you have whilst there's still time to used the "edit" function to correct any errors.

You're taking this too far, like I said, it's high time we let this go for sanity here. 

 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I'm not asking for an apology or anything, that's not me. Probably, there was a misunderstanding and yes, like I made it clear that I wasn't referring to her per say.

Hell, I have gotten along with her for a while we have been here and never had an issue with her, so I wonder why I would want to change that all of a sudden with misappropriation of sex? It doesn't make any sense at all. 

With that being said, I'm burying the matter at this point. 

@The BlackangelI never called you a he or a man alright, it's all one big fog based on the quote and replies.

Hope we are good? 

You're a real man!!! This is what I looked forward to. 

Thanks and case closed 🔐

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...