• Kane99
    • Heatman
    • Boblee
    • Withywarlock
    • Darth
    • Kingpotato
    • StaceyPowers

8 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I'm not asking for an apology or anything, that's not me. Probably, there was a misunderstanding and yes, like I made it clear that I wasn't referring to her per say.

Hell, I have gotten along with her for a while we have been here and never had an issue with her, so I wonder why I would want to change that all of a sudden with misappropriation of sex? It doesn't make any sense at all. 

With that being said, I'm burying the matter at this point. 

@The BlackangelI never called you a he or a man alright, it's all one big fog based on the quote and replies.

Hope we are good? 

I actually thought the ‘dude’ comment was in reference to me as I thought you were joking about my ‘flowers and butterflies’ comment, like “what’s this dude talking about?” 🤪It was one big mix up. 

14 minutes ago, Boblee said:

You're taking this too far, like I said, it's high time we let this go for sanity here. 

With all due respect, it's not up to you to decide when matters like this are resolved. And in this it's not up to me either. It's @The Blackangel who voiced the complaint in first place, so when she sees how this has played out and is ready to respond, I'm sure she will understand this was all a big misunderstanding.

In the meantime, do not attempt moderate this forum yourself. Not only does it not help the staff do thier jobs and in fact makes it more difficult, it's against the rules and clearly stated as such in the Forum Rules and Guidelines;

backseatmod.thumb.png.18d99ac956a71dc5220849015ba70942.png

Edited by Shagger

10 minutes ago, Shagger said:

With all due respect, it's not up to you to decide when matters like this are resolved. And in this it's not up to me either. It's @The Blackangel who voiced the complaint in first place, so when she sees how this has played out and is ready to respond, I'm sure she will understand this was all a big misunderstanding.

In the meantime, do not attempt moderate this forum yourself. Not only does it not help the staff do thier jobs and in fact makes it more difficult, it's against the rules and clearly stated as such in the Forum Rules and Guidelines;

backseatmod.thumb.png.18d99ac956a71dc5220849015ba70942.png

Sorry sir if my stepping in felt like doing more than required. I'm out of your hair. Thank you!!! 

🚶...... 

19 hours ago, Techno said:

So it looks like Boblee won! Congrats to @Boblee.

We aren't giving @Boblee the award just yet. Anything can happen between now and the end of the voting. @Withywarlock and @StaceyPowers have gotten no votes yet, but either of them could end up winning.

So as we say here in redneck Missouri, don't count your chickens before they hatch.

19 hours ago, Shagger said:

My style with this kind of thing is to just drop it and move on. It's over, it's done with, and I'm just not talking about it anymore. It seems @Heatman is taking the high road as well, and I thank him for that.

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

We aren't giving @Boblee the award just yet. Anything can happen between now and the end of the voting. @Withywarlock and @StaceyPowers have gotten no votes yet, but either of them could end up winning.

So as we say here in redneck Missouri, don't count your chickens before they hatch.

Better give me the award 😂.. I need it like yesterday already 😂 

tenor.gif

It's cool, everywhere is calm, I love being polite and calm, no issues at all. I might say, I classify people through chats, it doesn't mean I get them perfectly all the time. I  am a human too, mistakes comes in, I am not 💯 precise spotting, if someone is a 'he or a 'she. 

8 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

My style with this kind of thing is to just drop it and move on. It's over, it's done with, and I'm just not talking about it anymore. It seems @Heatman is taking the high road as well, and I thank him for that.

The feeling is mutual my friend. Nothing was ever intended in the first place to get on anyone's bad side. 

So we are cool.. Thanks 🙇