Register Now
The Blackangel

Which one is more popular?

Which do you think is the leading console?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. PS5 or Xbox Series X/S

• PS5
    • Xbox Series X/S

Everyone is getting up with the new gen of consoles. The most talk I have seen is for the PS5. There's a decent amount of talk about the Xbox Series X/S, but not as much about the PS5. Why is that? It would reason that the PS5 is MUCH more popular. But why? Is the Xbox inferior? Or are there just more PlayStation fans here than Xbox fans? Is there something that I don't know? I'm looking forward to some conversation here.

Edited by The Blackangel

No doubt the PS5 is selling more, but don't thank that's the end of the story. XBox banding is doing very well thanks to Gamepass and it's compatibility with PC. Hell, I have have pass and never use it on console, and I know I'm far from alone.

Hands down the Xbox. PS can not come close to the available library. They have like 5 decent games right now. Everything on xbox launches day one on gamepass. Better hardware, better UI and tons of games. Then again it's peoples thoughts or my thought. 

But again, Sony has só many amazing console exclusive right now and others on the way like GOW, HZD, SPIDER, as his exclusives seems more intereset to me, and I have a PC with gamepass, where I can play the Microsoft exclusives and some índies.

It seems like the PS5 is selling more. Sony have done a pretty good job at making the PlayStation a proper gaming brand that seems to market well in a lot of countries. The thing is, even though the Series X might not be selling as well, MS is doing a great job with the GamePass which PC gamers also love.

I'm more of a xbox guy but Playstation is the obvious choice especially if you live in europe. I'll mostlikely get a ps5 once i see it in a store just don't really feel like pre-ordering or put much effort in getting one since it's just a pain in the ass to get one.

I also believe microsoft finally came to terms they are never likely to beat sony and started doing their own thing, i just kinda wished they would finally atleast try and get more japanese games over instead of taking over studios agressivly, like how is it even possible that persona 5 is not on your console microsoft. Ask uncle bill if he has any pocket change laying under the couch and make it happen or better yet just buy sega.

It's an obvious answer when it comes to PS5 and Xbox Series X/S. Playstation 5 is a lot more popular and in demand now than any of the Xbox Series consoles. Most of the poll where I have seen the question being asked, always have PS5 leading the chart with over 95% choice.