Register Now
The Blackangel

The one item you never got

What is one item in your favorite game that you have never figured out how to get? Maybe it's a rare and obscure item, or maybe it's something that you couldn't get because you couldn't figure out the side quest to actually obtain it.

For me it's the Mogs Amulet in FF8. I have gotten every other item in the game, but that Mogs Amulet still continues to elude me. Even in the remaster/rerelease I haven't managed to get it. It's easier to get certain items, like Ribbons, now that I don't have to waste my time with a Pocket Station. But that damn Mogs Amulet still hasn't come to me. Even if I leave the game running, so as to farm items for days on end, I still can't get it. And there are no cards that modify into it, nor are there any items that modify into it. It's not a drop or mug item.

23 years of playing FF8, and that one item has always eluded me. But at least this isn't nearly as bad as Legacy Of The Wizard, where the last 3 crown have been eluding me for 35 fucking years.

The Hylian Shield in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is one item that's eluded me far more longer than I expected. Getting it from Hyrule Castle’s prison isn't a cake walk as you have mounts of foes to deal with. 

couple of cars in gran turismo 2 and 3, i think in 3 you could ony get a formula one car by winning certain endurance races, despite doing them over and over again a few times i never got those cars. I think in gran turismo 5 and 6 there were cars i wanted but you could only get trough a used dealer since it was completly random i never got those and spend credits elsewhere.

In sonic 1 i'm always missing atleast one emerald to get the "true" ending.

pretty sure in gta 3 i was missing one or two hidden packages that prevented me to get 100% completion.

Shadow Complex was one game I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to get the last weapon or suit item. I looked everywhere and still can't find it. I see it on the map, but there's like literally no way to get it from what I see. So that always bugged me, as I need that to finally 100% it. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The motorcycles in MGP entices me, I always work tirelessly to unlock some of the top motorcycle to enjoy racing at the max speed. I will be looking forward unlocking 'Yamaha YZR.

What does Yamaha YZR look like? You know what, don't worry about it, let me look it myself and see its specifications. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Take a look at the Yamaha YZR motorcycle below which is a top notch option in MGP racing game. 

images (18) (29).jpeg

That really looks very nice with the colour combination of the motorcycle. What are the actual specifications of the bike?