Register Now
Shortie

What platform did you spend most of your time playing on in 2022?

We have spent so much time playing video games over the course of 2022 with many playing on more than one console/platform. With each different game we can sometimes find it better to play on a specific platform per game, for example I prefer to play shooters on my Xbox but I love to play games such as House Flipper, Powerwash Simulator and such on my PC if I can. 

What platform did you find you spent most of your time on in 2022?

I myself found that I spent most of my game play time on Xbox over anywhere else and that was because I was playing a lot of Fortnite and Apex throughout 2022. 

PC for sure. It's what I was on the majority of the time, and to be honest, I don't think I played any Xbox One games this year. I mostly played them on my PC through Gamepass ultimate instead. 

PC for sure, and then Xbox One second, but it's a far second I'd say. 

Defo on PC. Probably will always be on PC gamer more then anything else in that matter more then anything. It's more open to what you can do regards to gaming and when not gaming you can do whatever 🙂 MSFS2020 is better on PC then on console anyday

16 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I've also wanted a PS5 but the supplies are still too low and I'm not buying from scalpers...

Are they still really difficult to get hold of? I thought that stock issues had got better. I don't blame you, I definitely would not buy from scalpers either, they charge way too much and it's just not worth it when you could just wait and pick on up at retail price when they are in stock. 

I'd have to say my PC more than anything. I felt like I gamed a bit less in 2022 though. I have noticed my gaming interest has weened a lot over the years, and I am not playing any games on any platform as much. 

I definitely spent the most time playing my Switch. Between playing Pokemon Legends Arceus and Pokemon Scarlet, I've spent hours playing both titles. I still need to get around to beating Legends Arceus, I don't know why I stopped playing it. I'm right at the end of the game too. :V I beat Scarlet but I still need to get Walking Wake and Iron Leaves and then my Pokedex will be completed until they come out with more Pokemon.

Probably my PC for the visual novels, but the Switch had quite a lot of attention from me too due to Digimon Survive. Can't remember if I played Pokemon Sword & Shield last year or the year before.