Register Now
DylanC

Best game of the generation so far (PS4/XBox One Era)?

13 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Personally it's difficult to choose between PlayStation 4 and Xbox. But I'll go for PlayStation 4. However both games are cool.

I wouldn't even bother about choosing between the two but go straight for PlayStation 5 because it's the best now. 

9 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

No one will enter into such a debate, because PS5 will be rushed not just picked ahead of PS4. The game is at the seven heaven, all gamers desire it.

Yeah, although the only difficulty in getting Playstation 5 now is that it's not available for most people who are looking for it to buy. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, although the only difficulty in getting Playstation 5 now is that it's not available for most people who are looking for it to buy. 

I am talking about when both are available for you to choose, not at this current time which isn't available.

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, minus the few bugs in the game, it's been a hot prospect for gamers who are playing it already. My colleague at work can't stop playing it. 

Let's forget about bugs or glitches, those features are normal with video games. Provided Elden ring is running smoothly and not marred with bugs is good. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

Let's forget about bugs or glitches, those features are normal with video games. Provided Elden ring is running smoothly and not marred with bugs is good. 

Exactly, it's something that has proven to be part and parcel of video games. There is no way we are not going to keep having it in video games. 

I think Minecraft is the best game of the generation. It is available for multiple platforms, can be played on various modes, and is the best game for the kids (also for the adults). Minecraft creative mode is best suited for kids and under age players.

12 hours ago, egghead said:

I find Minecraft creative mode best suited for myself because it allows me to be creative and build anything I want. I also believe this is the safest game for kids.

Two of my favorite modes when it comes to playing Minecraft are creative and survival mode. They are the best in my opinion. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

I wouldn't even bother about choosing between the two but go straight for PlayStation 5 because it's the best now. 

PlayStation 5 is the best actually for many gamers out there, but I wouldn't call it the best when am yet to have a taste of it lol. So my best for now remain PS4. 

33 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

PlayStation 5 is the best actually for many gamers out there, but I wouldn't call it the best when am yet to have a taste of it lol. So my best for now remain PS4. 

The reviews alone is more than enough for you to know that it's the best even though that you are yet to own it and play. 

On 3/2/2022 at 1:58 AM, Boblee said:

Exactly, it's something that has proven to be part and parcel of video games. There is no way we are not going to keep having it in video games. 

I got you right, their is no way in which we wouldn't see some little bugs popping up at some point playing the game. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I got you right, their is no way in which we wouldn't see some little bugs popping up at some point playing the game. 

Exactly, that's what comes in software and coding of video games. The bugs are a constant in what it comes with. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, that's what comes in software and coding of video games. The bugs are a constant in what it comes with. 

I can't seem to understand why they can't find a way to eliminate the bugs from coming in the game they make. 

Which is to tell you, anything that comes from man wouldn't be perfect, there will be slim imperfection no matter how hard we try to make it stay precise because we aren't precise either. Video games are buggy because it is done out of man's creativity.