Register Now
Sign in to follow this  
xXInfectedXx

Have you ever played a video game in an arcade?

Are arcades popular in your country? Have you ever spent anymore on video games in an Arcade? If so, how much? I have in the past but I don't presently as the prices are too expensive and you don't get much time to play for what you've paid for, either. 

Register Now

Yes. Tekken. Arcades are popular in shopping malls here in Malaysia, but they all consist of dumb shooter games, basketball throws and etc. The only proper game is Tekken which surprisingly is Tekken 7. I play it all the time when I visit the arcade (I'm a Tekken fan you see). I agree with the part about the prices though, bloody expensive sometimes I feel like it's not worth it but when I'm out with my gf, I don't mind the money I spent.

Aw, I love the arcades from back in the day. A few lightgun games like House Of The Dead, Aliens: The Gun, Virtua Cop and Area 51 were particular highlights from my youth. Also enjoyed Outrun, Metal Slug and Street Fighter 2. Those were the days!

Edited by DylanC

I have a lot of arcade memories. Like I have played the games like street fighter, mortal kombat and few others. Like say mario, sonic and few others. Lot of those games were good. But it can be pretty hard to be up with the addiction. I also bring on the emulator these days and try to find the games that I used to play on the arcade. It is fun indeed on that note.